+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good sex

Good sex

Will a guy stay with a girl if good sex? Can sex make a guy stay in love long term

Your question has too many variables to answer accurately. More information required.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Depends on a guy if hes a player he wont be able to stay with one girl. For average guy - yes sex might be enough reason to stay with girl for a while, and guys have feelings too so its possible to fell in love as well.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I feel that sex in a relationship is something important, but not the only thing that matters. If the sex is good but there are things that I donīt like about her I maybe will stay a while for sex but I will not consider her for a long term relationship.

If I just meet her and sex happens very soon it means that I donīt know much about her, but as I meet her and I like how she is, I will probably stay with her.

Sex wears out. It is always good at the beginning, and becomes more and more "normal" over time. Good sex will help things, but the emotional connection is what keeps things.

One of my female friends always says "No matter how hot or good the woman is in bed, you can be certain there is some guy who is tired of f*cking her"
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley