+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did abortion affect your relationship ?

How did abortion affect your relationship ?

All my life i was against abortion, not completely, but for me it was something i was sure i would never do to my child.
    And now, these last days my whole life turned upside down. i will probably do it soon, i wish i could do it and forget everything. I'm very mad at my boyfriend for where i'm am now, even though we're both responsible. If it was someones else story i would look cold, but i still love him as strong as before this happened.
    He doesn't want to talk, or think about it, he's trying to feel less guilty. Maybe it's better that way. I don't know. I'm just trying not make big changes in my life at this moment , but lately every morning i wake up with negative feelings for him. I still love him and think i always will. He takes care of me. He's trying to bring smile on my face every day in every way. He's my love. When i'm ill he's around me all the time. Likes to cook for me, watch over me, takes me everywhere and do everything that he thinks i like.
    I don't know should i try to talk with him or ignoring is sometimes better way out.
    What happened with you? How did you got out of this? I admit i'm trying to find light in this moment.

I'm sorry. It's a difficult problem. But i really think you should try to talk with him about this. If he really loves you, he will talk to you and find the way out of this problem.

Lovely3, people can't give you accurate advice if you leave out the bit about him being married to someone else.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

"He takes care of you?" How can a man that you don't see for months at a time "take care of you?"

Get your head out of your ass and start facing the reality that he just wants you for unprotected sex and and then bolts on you when you become pregnant.

Jeeezzussss!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    "He takes care of you?" How can a man that you don't see for months at a time "take care of you?"

Get your head out of your ass and start facing the reality that he just wants you for unprotected sex and and then bolts on you when you become pregnant.

Jeeezzussss!
    I'm getting all the attention, love and support in every possible way. More than i was expecting from a man, simply because i never knew that so much good qualities i can find in one guy. When he's not here he doesn't make me feel lonely, so the love is still there, and if i need anything i have his people here. So don't you judge what you don't know. Your comments are not helpful at all.
    If his business didn't fall in big troubles lately i believe he would not act like that, but now he's trying to save it, many people are waiting and depending of him, so he's having hard times, and that is why we came to this point.
    Last edited by Lovely3; 25-06-15 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely3 View Post
    I'm getting all the attention, love and support in every possible way.
    LOLOLOL

This is the same guy who is married to someone else and doesn't want to talk about your pregnancy? Are you trying to trick us into giving you the right anser...or trick yourself into thinking he cares? His biggest problem right now is making sure his wife doesn't find out that you are pregnant.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm not trying to trick anyone. I was writing here for other reason but obviously on these forum i continue getting in argument with you. You don't know even 5 % from the subject you are trying to comment. I write about what i needed opinion. I'm not gonna continue explaining myself and everything that you're wrong to you. It's a pity how you're trying to make me feel worse and to make it sound like you want to, for a unknown reason i don't care about.
    I know who i'm with, and i know how i feel. It's not a first time that a man got scared when finding out, specially while in a tough business situation, it's not a first time a man has two women. Actually he has that right in our religion.
    If you don't have anything to say about what i'm asking here, stop bothering me with your view of my relationship.

I'm getting all the attention, love and support in every possible way. More than i was expecting from a man, simply because i never knew that so much good qualities i can find in one guy. When he's not here he doesn't make me feel lonely, so the love is still there, and if i need anything i have his people here. So don't you judge what you don't know. Your comments are not helpful at all.
    If his business didn't fall in big troubles lately i believe he would not act like that, but now he's trying to save it, many people are waiting and depending of him, so he's having hard times, and that is why we came to this point.
    Well since you're not getting "helpful" comments here (by me or anyone else with half a brain) I suggest that since you are a troll and your "story" has run it's course. Perhaps you'll get the attention you're seeking from a forum run by African Nationalist who believe that married men who don't want your child considers that as "love" and "support".

Wasn't it another one from your supposed region that thought since you wanted a child you shouldn't let anyone here talk you out of it? pfffft.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Unprotected sex with a stranger who has never been tested and is married and you live in Africa.

How do you spell A.I.D.S.?

I live in Europe. I open this forum every morning to see if someone answered me and every time i find your pitiful comments.
    It's so sad what kind a life you have since you're spending your time like this.

Surely you see how your story looks from the outside looking in?

I live in Europe. I open this forum every morning to see if someone answered me and every time i find your pitiful comments.
    It's so sad what kind a life you have since you're spending your time like this.
    Says the person who is knocked up by a married man who comes to service her when his wife is busy.

Well here's some more fuel to feed your trolling:

Take a look in the mirror little momma. You're the one in this predicament, not me. Its so sad that your children are subjected to a life you lead them to. Do get that abortion and don't feel guilty or conflicted. The world (no matter where you live) does not need another child subjected to the kind of life you've described to us by parents that you've painted yourselves to be.

Him: An uninterested and absentee father
    You: A naïve and promiscuous mother who has unprotected sex with a stranger who is married. A woman who calls someone like him "loving" and giving her everything she needs. Now THAT'S "sad."

NO idea on the background of your situation Original Poster and i'll not go back to read how you arrived in your situation. I will only offer a kind approach with what your enduring.

I would ask this. If you took the baby Daddy out of the situation, how would you feel about being pregnant?
    REalizing that you feel your in love and that in many parts of the World, many relationships involve more than 2 adults and this is fine, aside from the whirlwind of emotions pertaining to that, how's your mind?
    Your heart?
    Are you feeling a connection to your belly? I am pro choice but I will say, you must really listen to your own and only your own heart and mind with this decision. You must be as sure as you can be.

I wish you well with this. Good luck. Just breath and take care of yourself.

Thank you for your support Woody.

I was thinking about everything, but what my heart was choosing was big problem for people around me.
    I was in a dark, and spent my days crying , not eating and smoking more then 2 packs of cigarettes daily.
    And then the last thing i was expecting was the threatening i get.
    I lost it yesterday.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, truly.
    You must take things in stride. Learn to relax more and to not allow stressful influences influence you too much. Take care of yourself. No one knows your situation better than you.
    I wish you well. Please go eat some healthy food and drink lots of water. Cut down on the smokables.

kindly,
    woody

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast