+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did abortion affect your relationship ?

*sniffs* I smell troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Haven't smoked any 'green' for several months and won't be for another year at least. appreciate it if you stop bringing up my personal info that you must have sought out by searching my very few old threads.
    thank you and have a nice day.
    your kindness is matched by your inner beauty

Abortion is a very very personal choice, and it is not to be taken lightly. However, after learning that the child's father is currently married to someone else, it DOES make things more complicated.

I think you need to take a very hard look at what this baby signifies to you, and what kind of life the baby will have. You need to be completely aware that this baby WILL NOT bring you closer to this man. The baby is NOT a link to this man or an encouragement to him to leave his wife for you. Statistically speaking, he is more likely to run away from you with the birth of this baby. He clearly is okay with shirking his responsibilities and obligations as it is. You are a side girl and you are pregnant. The best thing for him would be for you and the baby to go away. It is NOT in his best interest for you to keep this baby, please be aware of that. If you are wanting this kid as a means to entrap or entice this man, you are sorely mistaken and in for a rude awakening.

If you are truly wanting this child for reasons not pertaining to this guy, be aware that the possibility is very high that you will be raising it ALONE. Are you able and prepared to do that?

EDIT: I did not read all the prior posts and I just now have seen that you have suffered a miscarriage. I apologize for my ignorance, and for your loss. I really hope this does not come out wrong, but this was truly a blessing in disguise and maybe one day you will see that. You really dodged a bullet in this situation. I really hope that you will realize very soon that you are wasting your time and emotions on someone that will never be able to return them in the way you want. This man is a liar, cheater, and manipulator, and it is a good thing that you are not going to share a baby with him. Everyone of us will get what we settle for, and I wish for your sake you will not settle for a silver medal :-(
    Last edited by Nicolelong; 11-07-15 at 07:43 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123