+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did abortion affect your relationship ?

it's not a first time a man has two women. Actually he has that right in our religion.
    *laughing here* Maybe you ought to put your troubles onto a forum that has "his right in your religion."

What are Your RIGHTS in his "religion?" Is it okay in this so called religion to have an abortion?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

HEy W.U

What's with the under and overtones of crusty mean ness? Cheese Wiz woman, what the hell man? Some personal vendetta or just a simple strike of a cord?

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    HEy W.U

What's with the under and overtones of crusty mean ness? Cheese Wiz woman, what the hell man? Some personal vendetta or just a simple strike of a cord?
    Well, personally I think she's just a troll who is trolling because real people can't possibly as stupid as she's portraying herself to be. That being said ....

No there is no projection on my part: She's a fvcking idiot and I don't suffer fools gladly. Frankly it concerns me why you've not bothered to try and educate others about ****ing strangers unprotected even if she is a troll just to educate people in general who may be reading.

What's with your codependent and enabling esoteric post, Woody? Are you codependent and an enabler?

Go read her other thread and see why she's a fool who let a man she barely knew have unprotected sex with her and who has now left her high and dry and instead of learning a lesson... she says he's loving and "allowed" to **** strangers, impregnate them and the ghost on her. Pffft. She'll never learn to protect herself from asswipes like him if someone doesn't tell her what an ass she's being by being in denial about him and what a twat he is.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-07-15 at 08:05 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Undeniably this is a painful thing to go through BUT when you make poor choices bad things will happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, personally I think she's just a troll who is trolling because real people can't possibly as stupid as she's portraying herself to be. That being said ....

No there is no projection on my part: She's a fvcking idiot and I don't suffer fools gladly. Frankly it concerns me why you've not bothered to try and educate others about ****ing strangers unprotected even if she is a troll just to educate people in general who may be reading.

What's with your codependent and enabling esoteric post, Woody? Are you codependent and an enabler?

Go read her other thread and see why she's a fool who let a man she barely knew have unprotected sex with her and who has now left her high and dry and instead of learning a lesson... she says he's loving and "allowed" to **** strangers, impregnate them and the ghost on her. Pffft. She'll never learn to protect herself from asswipes like him if someone doesn't tell her what an ass she's being by being in denial about him and what a twat he is.
    Ah, predictable you. Reflection? Projection a little there WU??? Gee how some things really get you going eh?

Ever heard of the word 'Compassion'? That's all I was getting at there woman. Com ****in passion.
    and from what I read (the post here and only here), this wasn't a stranger to her now was it. Please feel free to go back in time and dig up her other posts to prove me wrong but I'm really not interested unless you approach it compassionately.
    Very good then.
    "codependant, enabler"? you really like those terms don't you now?

codependant, enabling me. have a nice day
    p.s
    You should go back and read how cruel and nearly vicious you come off as pertaining to this particular post and her fragile situation. The woman was pregnant and you were not very nice. Who cares how she got there. She came for help not a beating. I'm surprised at you. Obviously her situation struck a cord and you handled it
    poorly
    Please, go back and read how you responded to her story. NOt very nice at all. and yeah, I got a problem with that. Is that alright with you?

again, COMPASSION woman. get some more
    Last edited by woody; 05-07-15 at 03:21 PM.

Woody, did you run out of the green?

I'll save my compassion for women who have come her asking about abortion who haven't done as this (troll) woman has done and started a thread BEFORE becoming pregnant to ask if she should become pregnant. She was given good advise by just about everyone in that thread that she should not get pregnant by a man who she has only known sporadically for 8 months who actually turned out to be married. Whether his religion allows it or not.

After all but one poster (who is also from Africa) giving her advise to not get pregnant she went ahead and did anyway only to abort it. Let you be the one to give her compassion if you like, I'm not that naïve or yes, I'll say it again, enabling.

Indeed and if you need to pick on some obviously young, confused and somewhat naive fellow female on the other side of the World who was pregnant at the time; who got tangled up in a bad situation, who came here for help, only to rip her apart, well, that is on you.

Please feel free to direct your anger towards me. Pick on someone your own size because frankly, I don't think 'she' deserves your particular brand of wrath..
    Yes, if you feel the need to bring out your big guns, I shall be more than happy to take it. CAll me names, quote your favourite terms like "enabling and codependency like you love to do; heck, call me naive, bring up the fact that I'm an advocate for weed, I don't care.
    My point is, what struck me the most was the fact that You were mean to someone who obviously needed kindness, no matter how screwed up you deem her to be. Almost like your saying that unless someone lives by your standards, your not interested in being kind. You humiliate them in the crimson. Interesting approach really.
    Perhaps you ought smoke some herb there lady. How's the view from up there?
    kind regards,

Naive, codependent, enabling, woody and so very much more......bring it.

You know what, Woody. I really don't care. You're not going to change my opinion about this thread and If Admin wants to ban me over it, so be it. In the meantime maybe you ought to stop being a martyr and volunteering to take on what I say to others as your own. You'll have a better day if you just put me on ignore if what I have to say riles you up to this point you're at.

I'm all pro choice but when a person asks if they should get pregnant, are told "no" they shouldn't with some very good advise (from everyone) as to why they should not but go ahead anyway and then consider termination then that's someone who doesn't get to have me walk on eggshells with my response.

How you respond is your choice.

Truth hurts. He doesn't care about her. That much is obvious. I do have compassion but along with that, truth hurts. When you get involved with crazy shit. Well, Crazy shit happens to you. The abortion didn't affect the relationship. There was no relationship. You need to accept it for what it is. What affected the situation yall had was, you got pregnant. He didn't want that. He's not hurt, he's relieved, I guarantee you he is. This whole thing should have shown you that your situation really was just a situation and didn't mean anything to him. Its time to move on now. Lesson Learned. You get what you give. Forgive yourself and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You know what, Woody. I really don't care. You're not going to change my opinion about this thread and If Admin wants to ban me over it, so be it. In the meantime maybe you ought to stop being a martyr and volunteering to take on what I say to others as your own. You'll have a better day if you just put me on ignore if what I have to say riles you up to this point you're at.

I'm all pro choice but when a person asks if they should get pregnant, are told "no" they shouldn't with some very good advise (from everyone) as to why they should not but go ahead anyway and then consider termination then that's someone who doesn't get to have me walk on eggshells with my response.

How you respond is your choice.
    Martyr? Please. You can't be serious there W.U
    I suppose I was just surprised at the bullying going on and I have always had a problem with bullies.
    Not sure why you bring up Admin? I know I didn't bring it up so I can only assume that's on your side. I often do ignore your responses. Other times I fully agree with you though your approach is often fraught with obvious self projections. Again, I can only assume you yourself have been through the ringer a few times and certain things get you all up in arms. FAir nuff.

To me, compassion ought be ubiquitous, not a selective approach. But hey, that's me.
    I don't kick people when their down. IN fact, I try not to kick them at all.
    I'm sure your fine. take care.

I bought up admin because unless I've broken any rules and admin sees fit to ban me then so be it. If he doesn't then why don't you tell it to the marines because I don't really care. Does that spell it out clearer for you why I mention admin?

As for the rest of your post. As I said... you post the way you want and say what you want to say. As will I.

Keep in mind that in this particular thread, we are arguing over a T.R.O.L.L. Its very easy to tell when a thread is started by a troll because certain things happen when you edit your post when it's a troll.

Do you really think someone is really as stupid as this one is going on about?

There are NO projections either. Do you think I'm stupid enough to ask If I should get pregnant by a man I've only known as a booty call off and on for 8 months? Please.... get real, or get off the green.

If you are silly enough to assume I've been through the ringer based on my posts then I can only assume, based on yours that your codependency and enabling behaviour is due to your poor upbringing with alcoholic parents, that somehow abused you and stripped you of all personal boundaries or you're currently partnered up with a drug addict or alcoholic who you caretake through life. Pretty dumb to assume who someone is by their post, No?

I kick trolls because it's fun to give them what they expect. Don't be naïve and think she's real.

Wow. Thank you for insulting my parents and upbringing and then my present family and all because I thought you were picking on the original poster..
    Your really are a weirdo.
    Almost humorous.
    But really just sad.
    Have a cosmic slap... (that's for bringing up and insulting my loved ones) Hope you get it soon
    Now please, where the sun don't shine and rotate twice; might lighten you up
    Last edited by woody; 07-07-15 at 04:18 PM.

OK guys - time to let it go
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Wow. Thank you for insulting my parents and upbringing and then my present family and all because I thought you were picking on the original poster..
    Woody... I'm sorry you are not able to understand context. Did you not read the part that said: "It's pretty dumb to assume who one is by their posts, No?"
    Your really are a weirdo.
    Almost humorous.
    But really just sad.
    Have a cosmic slap... (that's for bringing up and insulting my loved ones) Hope you get it soon
    Read the sentence again and if you still don't "get" it then slap some sense into yourself.

Now go smoke some green. You seem like you're going through a bit of irritation from withdrawl.

Hey W.U if you believe so strong that i'm not real why you keep bothering?
    I'm not that stupid to wish to connect with a man i've only known as a booty call , you're the stupid one.
    I live with my man one year, he's part of my life, we share everything.
    You sound to me like you're worried about something in your life so you're fighting with me. I really don't care.
    Despite of all the hell i've been through in my live, i always get up.
    I'm a person that people like you can never sit with. I have life outside of this forum.
    The difference between us is that i forgive people that hurt me, and you're trying to hurt and bring down people you don't even know. If means for me that you're having much more problems in your life.
    Normal people don't go around trying to make others feel like nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast