+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help.

Help.

I'm 21. I dated a guy for the past 3 years.
    For around 1.5 years he treated me like shit. (Ignorance, abusing, accusing etc etc) And amidst that time period i found out about all his affairs. Girlfriends, flirting with other chicks, lies about his family, education -almost everything about him was a lie.
    So i decided to leave. But he accepted all those allegations and apologized, asking for another chance.
    I gave him a second chance. He treated me like a princess for the next 1.5 years . I almost started trusting him again. While recently, i found about his activities again. He was cheating on me.
    I had proofs : chats, pictures, his friends told me, i even talked to the girl he was dating.
    But he denied all of this. Saying it's photoshopped. A conspiracy against him. Claiming he 'loves' me and can never do such an act.
    And blocked me everywhere. Saying that i am accusing him.

How can someone deny such proofs?
    What should i do?
    Trust him? Leave him?
    Should i block him on Social Media?

I don't understand, why did he apologize and treat me like a princess, when he was again resuming his activities (cheating)?
    Why the whole drama?
    How can someone pretend to be in love?
    Why was he running after me, trying to please me if he already was cheating on me?
    I just don't WHY?

Duplicate!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion