+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Brown nosers and butt lickers annoy me IRL but in eLife

Brown nosers and butt lickers annoy me IRL but in eLife

But watching people do it online, annoys me more, anyone else?
    There is a website my roommate goes and I will read stuff on her request and OMFG there is this one cunt who is a e/asslicker to e/strangers for hits of a thanks button and she is jealous of young attractive e/females it looks, some only older women or men mostly with high post counts get her worship HA!HA!

I've see it too online I think they assume others can't read them online or see what their real motive is.

Some people are nice and thank people and do not calculate who they are thanking or ever expect any thing in return but brown-nosers always want a pay off in some way, it is never without a reason.

Too true. ^^^
    They are still at it, in it for the thanks numbers she said.
    Is it being helpful if you only give advice to get a thanks click for yourself? More for your own ego.

ROFL sad f ucks to brown nose online -- they must have the lowest self esteem ever.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Ha ha! ^^LoL

What person tries hard to crawl up the butt of a virtual stranger, that is taking the need to please to some kind mental illness proportions.
    The cunt on her site is still at it, LoL. Maybe they need a cat.

I lol'd at they might need a cat, megvoh... some of them might need several cats.

Some posters are so far up the asses of other posters with odd mutual masturbation of god knows what pleasure it gives them that the other person has to taste them up in their throats.

You've got to have no RL friends to go that route online, IMO they probably don't even email or do anything with those people outside of clicks on a website.
    Your last sentence OMFG so hilar-eeeeee- ous.

yeah, i agree that is annoying i usually give peeps who post on my threads thanks or likes for the most part and random other posts i like no matter whose posted it but i never expect likes back in return i do it because we have them to give so why not. if you want internet annoying what about the forum troll who is a hypocrite - nasty on one website and nice on another because the other website is heavily monitored and that internet loser is scared to lose their account lmao fake f ucks.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Good natured giving is fine by me, it's the suck up ones who do it in order to fit a clique or get it back that annoys me and wtf how messed up is that, but it is the internet and fakness is some peoples top priority when desperate to fit in.