+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He Left His Stuff At My House..But we're DONE!

He Left His Stuff At My House..But we're DONE!

Last week my ex dumped me. He came over and took almost all of the stuff he had in my apartment, as we lived together.
    However, he has MORE things at my place - hundred pound weights that I can't lift and bags of clothes..PLUS a bluray DVD player he got for Christmas that he'd wanted for months.
    Last week when he left he said he'd call me when he was going to pick up the rest of his things.

There's been NO word or sign from him and he hasn't even changed his profile photo on FB of us or deleted me, which I don't understand either. I'm also friends with his sister and best friend on FB and they haven't deleted me - which I thought he would tell them to do since HE broke up with me and HE should be angry enough to tell them to have nothing to do with me.

I don't care about his stuff and have no intention of asking him when he's picking them up - it's not my problem after he dumped me.
    Right now, I'm doing nothing and shutting the whole situation out and moving on with my life..

Why would a guy do this?

It depends which direction you want to go in. It almost sounds like he's not so sure about his decision. It's odd that he wouldn't change his fb picture after that, and he knows his stuff is still with you. It's almost like he is second guessing his choice. If you might be considering a reconciliation, now's the time to talk to him.

If you are wanting him to GTFO out of your life and his stuff is just a reminder, put his stuff on your front porch (the weights should roll) and send him a text informing him as such, possibly a picture too LOL