+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was my aunt coming on to me ?

Was my aunt coming on to me ?

OK, this is a hard topic for me to post, because I don't really know which way I stand on it. But I want you guys to know I am not trolling or making things up here, I just want to vent a little and get some advice on what to do.

What happened to me was that my aunt (she is 41) had come over to visit one day, and for some reason, I am really,really attracted to her. When she was at my house, I tried to avoid her and was in my room doing homework. But, she came up to me in my room and basically started hugging and kissing me which really got me aroused. Instead of doing something I would regret, I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Unfortunately, I didn't realize during this that my aunt was standing outside the bathroom listening.

When I came outside, my aunt had this weird look on her face and asked me what I was doing (and who I was thinking about) in the bathroom in a sly tone. Then she asked if I wanted her to come with me into bathroom. I really was surprised and shocked to hear this from her. Can someone please explain what she meant ? I don't trust myself here because I am attracted to her, but was my aunt actually coming on to me ? What exactly did she mean when she asked to come into the bathroom with me ?

If she was coming on to me, it makes things really hard for me. I am very attracted to her and would happily have intimate relations with her, but I also know it is wrong. At the same time, I am having a lot of difficulties getting a girlfriend because I keep getting turned down. One girl even told me it was because I am not that good looking. When stuff like this happens, I tend to go back to thinking about my aunt, who it seems happens to also share my affection. So, it seems like I am stuck in a vicious cycle. How can I escape it ?

Thats how it is in life - you get more appreciated by older women cause they do not put so much emphasis on looks. Man if she can appreciate you and you think shes hot then it is working. Its not wrong to have sex with your relative as long as it is not your sister or mom. What is wrong is masturbating while you cant get a girlfriend. - This is where you can get stuck.

How you can you escape cycle? - Stop masturbating and after few months you will see positive changes and you chances get a GF will increase.

Also my guide can help you start moving in right direction with girls.

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html[/url]
    loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Last edited by pcmaster; 28-06-15 at 01:20 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just tell on her the shame of others knowing she is creeping on you will stop her perverted BS right away.

Tell your parents that she was outside the bathroom listening to you and then had the rudeness to ask you what you were doing in there and did you want her to come in there with you.

I think you may be reading into things too deeply because you have a bit of a teenage crush on her but if she was that inappropriate with you, she needs to be stopped because its abuse for a 41 year old relative to be carrying on like that with her nephew... It's call incest and you're right... It IS wrong.

How old are you, Op?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion