+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need female advice

Need female advice

Hi, I'm Psychic. I would sure appreciate some help here. There's this girl who I kinda like, but I'm not sure if maybe I screwed things up. We met on a dating app called Tinder about a month ago. We had our first date last Monday. I have never had such an amazing date on my life. Me seeing her being nervous made me feel so confident. I don't know why. I just felt in control. It was like I was the best me I have ever been in my life. All of my jokes were funny, I was calm and smooth, and most importantly I had fun. I think she really liked me. Anyway, I waited 3 days before texting her. I didn't want to appear needy or anything. I started texting her, and it seems like everything went opposite of our date. I was the worst me. I was feeling nervous and insecure. It makes no sense whatsoever. How come I have an amazing first date, and then get really nervous to even text with her. I felt like I came across as needy. I asked her out to the beach. She was like "I'm going to the beach with my friends I think." I told her we could go at night. I think I made a huge mistake here. I felt like I was trying too hard. I should have played it cool. She was like "Why would I go to tge beach at night. Don't be silly." I didn't answer her anymore. I felt like I wasn't being confident about the whole thing. I didn't even knew what to answer her anyway. Well, the day later she went to the beach with her friends. I know this because I saw it on Snapchat. I also went to the beach at night. I posted a snap about it too. I must admit I kinda wanted her to know that I did went to the beach as well. Now, I don't know what to do. I think she may have lost interest on me. She might even think I got angry because I never texted her back, or maybe I did the right thing and came across as more carefree. Should I text her again in a couple of days? Should I wait for her to maybe text me? What should I do? Did I screw things up? I'd like for you girls to put yourselves in the position of this girl, and tell me your opinion. Thanks for your help

If you like her, show intent. You have to show that you are interested in seeing her again. Girls expect guys to pursue. Just text her and casually apologize for not making it to the beach with her friends. And then invite her out to do something.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

you should disappear and cut connection and wait for her signal , if you keep appearing the rate being friendzoned is higher than you think
    so keep calm and be confident
    Have belief in yourself. Men like confident women who are independent. They don’t want to witness weeping, crawling, insecure and obsessive version of you. It’s just plain and simple frustrating. You know you have the spark in yourself just have belief in it and let him see it. To be adored by someone else first a lady needs to adore herself.

Someone either wants to be with you or they don't. Call her and ask her out on a another date. If she makes up excuses (like she's busy, seeing friends etc) or is vague than she's most likely not interested, if she is than she'll make time for you. Don't waste your time with people who play games or won't let you know where you stand. And, if she isn't interested in you, it's not because you did something wrong, it's just hard to form a genuine connection/create a spark with someone you don't know very well.

If it was me, I wouldn't find your texts needy or lacking confidence. There's nothing more attractive than a guy who just puts it out there and makes it clear he wants to see you/get to know you/is interested. Hope that helped

Quote Originally Posted by anna182 View Post
    Someone either wants to be with you or they don't. Call her and ask her out on a another date. If she makes up excuses (like she's busy, seeing friends etc) or is vague than she's most likely not interested, if she is than she'll make time for you. Don't waste your time with people who play games or won't let you know where you stand. And, if she isn't interested in you, it's not because you did something wrong, it's just hard to form a genuine connection/create a spark with someone you don't know very well.

If it was me, I wouldn't find your texts needy or lacking confidence. There's nothing more attractive than a guy who just puts it out there and makes it clear he wants to see you/get to know you/is interested. Hope that helped
    ^^^ This ^^^
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You're overthinking things. She is not responding to you because it would probably appear to her that you blew her off by not replying to her. I would have gotten the impression that you weren't that interested and stop texting as well.

You're nervous because you like her, and you are putting pressure on yourself because of your first date. She's not perfect either!

Ask her for a raincheck or out somewhere else, and do it soon before you lose the momentum from the first date

I think the best thing to have done would be to tell her that you had a great time with her on the last date and that you'd like to see her again. Ask her when she's available. Now after the beach thing ask her how it was on the beach, shame it didn't work out to meet that day. Then laugh off your suggestion about meeting at night like: lol you're right, I'd rather see you during the day, what do you like doing on weekends? Also don't look at her snapchat or post things back in return. Just be funny and open.