+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I'm too dumb for it, let's be friends"

"I'm too dumb for it, let's be friends"

Hi, I really fall in love with a girl. When i told her that She is very important to me She said something like that:
    "We both know how our friendship is going to end. Please, don't be angry. I think I'm not ready for something more. I'm just too DUMB (??!!) for that. I've changed since I met you. Talking with you was the only important thing for me. I really do like you, but I think it would be better to be just friends. I think I made the right choice, but I know I will regret it (??!!)."

From that moment I'm only crying and thinking of her. Dunno what to do, can't live without her. When I asked her how's she doing she said "Fair to middling". When I asked about her "right choice" she said that she might regret it in the futute. She also said that it's not indifferent to her what happened.
    What should I do?

Ps. My english might be bad, sorry for that.

You probably need to back away and spend some time going out and looking around. They will be there in the future, and if you change your approach, or they change thier attitude then everything will work out, otherwise do not smother them too much, unless you decide to do something over the top and foolish, such as give them a ticket to join you on a european tour or something. Otherwise, stop being whiney or questiony, or insecure.
    http://www.asmr.fm

Tip: girls can be EMOTIONALLY attached but not feel anything romantic for you. They become dependent on the attention you give them.....so her walking away from the attention is what she is regretting, not regretting walking away from your love for her.

Stop the madness!!! If you like a girl you DO NOT hang out with her to get close to her and be available to her, NO NEVER! You simply ask her out on a date. If you fear she will say no, then YOU KNOW she isn't into you...and you are being a dumbass. Orbiting around her to be with her is the lowest of the low. MAN UP! You see a girl, you talk to her, you get her number you ask her out. That is how it's done. If a girl gives you excuses, or says maybe....she isn't interested. Cut her off and move onto the next. Girls don't like a drippy love sick, whiny guy, or want a guy that puts them up on a pedestal and worship them.

Tip: be less available, ask them out, don't hang out with them...if they don't say yes, move on.