+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like this girl but don't know where to go about it

I like this girl but don't know where to go about it

I know this girl and im starting gaining feelings for her. She is not the usual type of girl that I normally go after which is someone that is sexy but I like this girls style she's natural meaning in no makeup and dresses but casual as in jeans and flip flops, but I like it. we get along pretty good Im always positive towards her. I will tell this story I have to say I never done this before but to give a birthday gift to someone outside of family and not the usual stuff girls get like teddy bears or flowers I went outside the box since I do photography on the side why not do a shoot as a gift so I did the shoot posted the pics on my site and she loved it. I sent it by email but I know she was glowing I felt that was a special moment. I like her and I hope we get to hang out one day she would be a fun person to be around. now what should i do to win her heart??

Winning a girl's heart happens over time. It's something which comes with her getting to know you and finding out that you and she make a good match.

So the next thing you do is start get to know each other better. You don't say how well you know her, so all you can do is up the ante. If you're not dating, then ask her out. If you are already dating then take her for a weekend away somewhere nice.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Winning a girl's heart happens over time. It's something which comes with her getting to know you and finding out that you and she make a good match.

So the next thing you do is start get to know each other better. You don't say how well you know her, so all you can do is up the ante. If you're not dating, then ask her out. If you are already dating then take her for a weekend away somewhere nice.
    I have known her for almost 2 something years thru mutual friends we are into cars I do see her at shows here and there but not all of them. I just do photography so I do travel through a lot of states for coverage we are suppose to do another shoot together soon. but im 100% on getting to know about her and we are both single but we are not dating but im all for giving it a shot