+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herpes and Taxes

Eve, what are your qualifications in the medical or health care field?

- - - Updated - - -

I also notice you'd rather just bang your own drum than help someone who's today asked for advice on this very topic.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by eve.ashley View Post
    That was the whole point of my post, but majority people on this particular forum are notorious for being profoundly ignorant and just as profoundly arrogant.
    Actually, I do not disagree with most of what you posted, except that breakouts are NOT rare (though they may be rare for any single individual), and that it is not something to be treated as though it were no big deal. Complications can be very serious for both genital AND oral herpes.

Also, the only person who sounds profoundly ignorant or arrogant is YOU.

You being a judgmental, sex negative person is in now way protection against herpes.
    Thanks for the personal attack! I don't get enough of them from strangers who don't know me past the fact I'm a single heterosexual white male that makes $70,000/year.

I know, I have a weird/creepy/antisocial habit that is known on the street (a.k.a. NOT Scientifically) as "Not sleeping with a total stranger". I could have dropped the big F-bomb there, but I'm not going to stoop to your level of foul play.

I'm not going to deny I have an "abnormal state of mind" when it comes to sex. So, Why Oh Why don't I have herpes?

And because I'm not going to let you get away with generalizations, I'll mention that my parents who I lived with for 18 years, do have HSV1 (a.k.a. "cold sores"). But I don't have it (and yes, I've had the full exam performed on me).
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Everyone posting on this forum- and other members who have been attacked by eve.ashley- need to keep in mind that this person is the definition of an internet troll. Most people with a functional brain can see immediately that she is so completely delusional it's stunning.

eve- You seriously need to tone it down. This is NOT the only love advice forum that you are active on, and it's always the same BS with you. Everywhere you go, under the same name, you cause problems and are just abusive. And yes, I know it's you because you post about being basically pro-herpes due to your boyfriend having it. It's a continual pattern with you. You post on pretty much everything, and then pick apart and attack everyone else's opinions, despite rarely having anything to contribute. I had to laugh when I saw that you had complained on another post about people commenting on YOUR comments, (how DARE they!) blasting them as "ignorant", etc. when you are the worst offender by far. You simply cannot let anyone have an opinion other than your own.

You are the most aggressively ignorant human being I have ever witnessed on a forum. You are the worst kind of offender because you are so completely unaware of how ridiculous you sound, yet you jump at any and every opportunity to condemn and judge others. Every insult you hurl, every name you call, every accusation you make- YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF THOSE TRAITS. I am not exaggerating, and if I had the time and motivation, I could cut & paste at least a dozen examples. That's being modest. I have personally witnessed you chase off members from other forums with your negative, judgmental commentary and relentless bullying disguised as "advice". I was not surprised to see that you are active here as well, doing the same.

You shove your flawed opinions down everyone's throats and then balk if someone calls you out or questions your faulty logic. You dish it out, then can't take it. Here you are, complaining elsewhere that your boyfriend wants nothing to do with you, his parents hate you, he has herpes (but you don't care y'all! It's not a big deal!), you are constantly breaking up and making up and hijacking every thread you post on... but then you feel entitled to tell everyone else what to do with their lives. Are you in a position to guide others? Try turning that focus on yourself and perhaps you wouldn't struggle so much! STOP PROJECTING YOUR ISSUES ONTO OTHER PEOPLE.

Funny, it's YOU that just said to someone here- "...show that you do not have a personality disorder that makes you incapable of escaping your own delusional thinking." Eve, go find a mirror and say this. This is what we are ALL thinking when we read your often incoherent ravings. No one suits this sentence better than you.

Go ahead and muster up all your troll powers and attack me and the others here. Quote what I've said here and twist my words to suit your rantings. Do it. Then when you find that you can't logically argue or be a decent human being in general, make sure you post, "You're on Ignore" like you are so fond of doing here and on other sites and take your crazy self elsewhere. There are plenty of forums on the internet that would embrace someone like you, go find one.
    Last edited by Nicolelong; 16-07-15 at 04:49 PM.

There is a huge difference between herpes 1 and herpes 2. and you can only pass herpes 1 to the genitals if you give oral during an outbreak so obviously if you have an active coldsore on your lip that others can see, they are not gonna let you go down on them..

but you can pass herpes 2 to someone without any symptoms..

you say all this as if we should all just go out and have a gang bang and not care if we catch some life long nasty disease.. People should be smart and protect themselves as well as others.

I personally think people should close there legs more and keep it in their pants and stop spreading these awful diseases like wildfire.. people days these sleep around too much and its disgusting. I would much rather be with one person I trust who I know isn't going to give me anything

Thanks eve for comments made in your last post. Maybe you should ask for your thread to be locked because it looks like it's getting out of hand.

This thread is as vile as crotch rot:

That's why so many idiots like these in this thread think they don't have it.
    I think you assume you have herpes when in reality, you have syph and its gone untreated so its affecting your mental capacity at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolelong View Post

Funny, it's YOU that just said to someone here- "...show that you do not have a personality disorder that makes you incapable of escaping your own delusional thinking." Eve, go find a mirror and say this. This is what we are ALL thinking when we read your often incoherent ravings. No one suits this sentence better than you.
    I must admit, that was my first thought when she posted her very first post (not in this thread). This thread just confirmed it for me.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-07-15 at 11:22 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ha! Finally, your story comes out. I always knew you were such a weirdo! Oh well, maybe if you stop hanging out at the herpes center, stop trolling all the different forums and perhaps get a JOB (you appear to me like a jobless, bored, miserable twit), maybe you can actually learn something and put some common sense into your brainless head. Enjoy your herpes because it will stay with you, till death do you part.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Thanks eve for comments made in your last post. Maybe you should ask for your thread to be locked because it looks like it's getting out of hand.
    The moderators here must be performing some sort of experiment. Gathering as many ignorant, arrogant, pathetic losers as possible to congregate and show their patterns of behavior when faced with reality and scientific facts.
    It's easier for me to leave the monkey cage than to ask for the thread to be locked.

I suggest you do the same...

The moderators here must be performing some sort of experiment. Gathering as many ignorant, arrogant, pathetic losers as possible to congregate and show their patterns of behavior when faced with reality and scientific facts.
    It's easier for me to leave the monkey cage than to ask for the thread to be locked.

I suggest you do the same...
    The only experiment the moderators are doing here is that they are allowing monkeys like you who's got no brains (forget about intelligence) to post in here, so they can gather unbiased information as to how many educated posters this forum has based on the responses from your reckeless thread.

[MENTION=79819]eve.ashley[/MENTION]
    Some forums let you lock or delete your own threads - this place is behind the netting times.
    I notice spam is on the forum and if that isn't even getting removed, no one is moderating here atm.
    Try the Contact Us link at the bottom, maybe?

Can you link us to those forums that let you lock your own threads? I don't believe I've ever seen such a place. I have seen some where you can delete your own thread but it's only allows within a two hour period. Most forums will NOT delete your thread and give rules stating that you should think hard before hitting the send/post button.

This Op/troll should have thought about what she was trying to shove down intelligent and well-read peoples throats before she started her thread that is clearly filled with prejudiced and erroneous self-soothing information.

This thread will get lost in the shuffle, in time, if no one responds.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It will get lost in the shuffle after 30 days no posting which won't be today R O F L

Posting to say to megvoh don't post url links to forums here, those forums will get spammed -- take a good look on here and trolled or even hacked -- unless you got banned off those websites and want revenge.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12