+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken embraces

Broken embraces

I was in a relationship with this man for 8 years now. Because of non-commitment and he hurt me by hiding a big thing which happened in his life few months back. I was not really able to accept that, i felt like i lost the trust, what if he hides other things from me again. I was not able to accept it, although we were together in these past few months, I started feeling very negative and started having arguments. I even stopped all contact for few days. I started feeling that I couldnt move forward with this negativity in my heart, neither I was sure how I will live apart from him. I could feel that things were going worse. I used to send him lot of texts blaming him. I was so hurt with some recent happening in his life that I wrote to him saying that I dont feel happy, and that I was always supportive of him but what did he do. I said I want to end the relationship. and I was the victim in this. Then later when I talked to him, I explained that how we couldnt go forward and should end it. In fact, I haven been bringing this from few months now. I also said things in a bad way. Finally, he told me that I had hurt him by saying that I did favours to him and that whatever he thought about me, he couldnt see the same way again. He didnt want to victimize me if thats what I feel. He said that finally I had succeeded in breaking the relationship and that I wanted him to end, so that the blame goes to him, not me. Its not what I wanted. I felt like if i am not happy, he will also not be with me, its better to live our lives separately, but not end on a bitter note. He told now he doesnt even feel like talking to me. he has now blocked my nos., so I really cannot call him. He had even said that he will change his no. so that I can never call him. I didnt mean to hurt him like this, just was telling him how hurt I feel everyday. I have sent him email explaining my side as he wont let me talk to him. I told him that I just want to talk to him once before we call it off in the email and text. I am not even sure that he reads my email or text. I stopped calling/texting after that.
    I doubt that he will reply. I just dont want to end like this. What do I do? He definitely doesnt want me to contact him. I desperately tried calling from different nos. but he just wouldnt talk to me. Should I accept that its over and move on? I still love him, and dont think I will ever stop.

how Dr Ajala reignited the love i thought i lost forever

Greetings to all, i don't really think my name is necessary here because there are lots of fake spell casters out there and i just can't believe the level of scam going on here,i lost my Greg few months ago and did everything possible to get him back but proved abortive until a close friend of mine spoke to me about spell casting and gave me the email address of Dr. Ajala and i decided to give him a try and unbelievably to my surprise it actually worked and i can cheerfully announce to all out here that there are real spell casters but just outnumbered by the fake ones. Please try Dr. Ajala and i tell you there wont be regrets. Under 48 hour i got my Greg back and i am get this good loving from my man then i think its worth it..his email is [email]docalaja@aol.com[/email]
    Regards

Nehati.... he's MARRIED. You're trying to paint a house that's burning down. Your focus is in the wrong place entirely. If you want well rounded advice, you will need to mention this.