+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ugly co worker bragging about sex life

Ugly co worker bragging about sex life

There is this coworker at work who brags about him having orgies, juggling mulitple dtf girls all the time, and girls begging him for sex. He is ugly as ****, skinny asian dude with a small penis (probably). It's so annoying and I highly suspect his stories are 100 percent real. What snappy comebacks can I give him to make him stop? I can't avoid him because we work together.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

You can tell HR that you find it disturbing all his sex talk and they can shut him up for you, he shouldn't be discussing any of that during work, maybe on his lunch break and you can avoid him and don't lunch with him.

Speak to HR. And FWIW, your description of him makes you equally ugly.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Do we work for the same employer, or does every job have at least one asian guy that screws a lot of scanks?

Unless you want to take him home, find out for certain he has a tiny penis (statistics say he's average like the rest of us), and then be the chick who outed him as such, I'd contact HR anonymously. I say anonymously because reporting someone to HR will receive you a certain title.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you try just telling him to STFU? It usually works.

(That's how adults handle issues.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i have someone similar in my office. she is about 300lbs and talks (loudly) about multiple sexual partners male and female open relationships. her ringtone was the s and m song by rihanna and now it'a all about that bass. she always says she's pagan and talks about rituals and stuff. i pray for that lady.

Why exactly do you care? I mean, yeah he sounds like a doofus but not particularly harmful.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Omg, the guy is now talking about his "friday night routine" (**** girl) and how he is saving so much money by not having a girlfriend because he can have 4-5 girls on rotation without spending a penny. It is sad that there are so many girls out there who let themselves be treated so cheaply.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Omg, the guy is now talking about his "friday night routine" (**** girl) and how he is saving so much money by not having a girlfriend because he can have 4-5 girls on rotation without spending a penny. It is sad that there are so many girls out there who let themselves be treated so cheaply.

What's sad is you and your pretentious nature. Do you honestly think that any of these "so many girls" care what you think about them? pffft.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    It is sad that there are so many girls out there who let themselves be treated so cheaply.
    You're pretty judgmental aren't you? Or are you upset because you are NOT on this guy's list? Maybe you are not his type

I am happy people are having sex, regardless of what they look like. It makes them nicer people. Maybe you should let him do it with you?

Just tell him to stfu because you don't care to hear it as another poster said.

I'm confused why this bothers you so much? If I were you, I would have told him straight up tell him he's full of it and you don't want to hear it because even the image mentally scars you. If you aren't giving him at least some kind of attention/validation from his bragging, he won't feel so comfortable telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by smarta$$ View Post
    I am happy people are having sex, regardless of what they look like. It makes them nicer people. Maybe you should let him do it with you?
    Okay ... that made me lol.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smarta$$ View Post
    My guess is she tried and he laughed her out of the office. I mean, what other reason is there for her to be so irrationally butt hurt over something so petty?
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.