+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi there

Hi there

Hello from Mitchelle, it's good to be here and will love to make new friends while i add to my wealth of experience from other people's experience.

Hi mitchellestone and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

And yeah before i forget, I'm willing to help others with my words of encouragement and moral support.

Hi, I'm new here and I'm going through quite a hard time right now. My bf said he needed a break, so I packed up my stuff, and left. It's been two weeks and he still wants me to be patient while he figures out what he wants. It is so hard for me because I love and miss him so much. He has yet to show that he even wants me or wants this relationship to work. I've told him I felt and yet he has responded and at this point I feel like an idiot for giving him all of me for the past 3 1/2 years. I broke down today and told him I love him and miss him. He stayed quiet and I said you don't love me and his response was like well I want to take it slow be patient with me.