+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dilema

Dilema

I have been with my GF almost 2 years... She is a sweet girl who I have loved with my heart. Because I have been hurt badly before my trust has been very gradual. I see she loves me back but there are times I appear to be the one that has the bigger love. We have not had sex because she believes in sex after marriage....Things really escalate between the two of us...we get naked and somewhere during the process she stops me and starts to feel very guilty. I work and she is a university student. Due to her school we are apart for 4 months, tho i visit her every 3-4 weeks and call her almost everyday. I absolutely hate her school because it breeds "whore" type of girls. She told me she is different and I believed her

To be honest I love her... but I have also cheated on her 3 times. I have sexual needs not being met and talking about it goes to the "sex after marriage speech". I need some help people....I m just thinking of coming in the open and allow her to find someone better. However, I still love her a lot and I want her in my life. May i have something helpful good people

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by battleship7 View Post
    I absolutely hate her school because it breeds "whore" type of girls.

To be honest I love her... but I have also cheated on her 3 times. I have sexual needs not being met and talking about it goes to the "sex after marriage speech".
    1. Break up with this girl. Say it's due to the distance. Do NOT **** her up in the head by telling her you cheated on her.

2. Get some psychological help. Women who have sex with men are not whores, and you need to get past that before being in a fulfilling relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    1. Break up with this girl. Say it's due to the distance. Do NOT **** her up in the head by telling her you cheated on her.

2. Get some psychological help. Women who have sex with men are not whores, and you need to get past that before being in a fulfilling relationship.
    what if i still love her? Would this not be a mistake? I feel i still love her.....was going to be easy to pull the plug if i did not.

you got two options break up and have sex with other people or marry her and hope you can have sex

If you love her and you have been dating for two years are you at lest engaged to be married or do you plan on being the cheating man "whore" that you now are for a longer period?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I find it a bit strange that a school breeds"whore type girls". If you are talking about marriage as I guess you are if you are getting the sex after marriage speech maybe it is time you proposed. Honestly getting naked, hot and steamy and then not having sex is almost a double standard.
    It looks like you both need to have a heart to heart about where the relationship is headed.