+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some Ideas

lilwing89 Guest

Some Ideas

me and my gf have decided not to go to the home coming dance. we have decided to just spend a day together alone instead. *we arent going to have sex or anything so get them dirty thoughts out of your head lol* i want to do something special but i dont exactly know what to do...like what could we do at her house that she would never forget? we cant go out to eat, or we cant go to a movie; no movie theater in town. there is no source of entertainment in town. also her and her best friend were fighting with eachother; some of it was about me(her best friend doesnt like me very much) and my gf is blowing her off for me! wow i feel special..

i gave her a poem yesterday and she loved it

the thing is i wanna do something special; a night she would never forget..its just there is nothing to do in town! so ideas are; take a movie or something, show her like my old year books or something lol, draw a portrait of her..take my guitar and play her favorite song on it. shit like that..
    ( i wish i had a car)
    i need more ideas

you could try to cook dinner or both of you make dinner , it can be fun (i know i did this before and we both had fun , even if we did make a mess). just give her a massage all over (could use this to your advantage ...get her to undress in a very discrete way while turning her on (massage everywhere means EVERYWHERE) , kinda like a post foreplay ) . i know i did that lots of times and it turned into sex 90% of the time ... or at least a good make-out session with lots of skin .

i advise against the whole poem thing . sounds a bit too corny and like your trying to hard .