+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure people? (Long and crazy!) Please send some thoughts my way...

oh geez. you take things too seriously and i'm not going to argue with you.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Misombra says:

"there are much bigger problems in the world to get upset over than men and their senseless entertainment."

What exactly do women do for entertainment that allows you to make a comment like this? Shopping?
    yea cuz we get our shit done all the time , ohh time to do my hair again .

she probably meant football , or sports in general (how dare you?!!)

just kidding BTW .

you think I'm bothered by your comments? Hah, spare me your over-inflated ego. I just don't understand why you think it's okay to bash men. Don't pretend this is your first time either. I've seen you repeatedly attack men in your posts. You call men "whinny ass losers" and you told me I probably "will never get laid." Now this shit? When a guy says something bad about a girl, you immediately retaliate with immature comments. Lord have mercy if you make a derrogatory comment about guys and someone tries to defend men! This forum has turned into a joke b/c of people like you. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. Have a nice day :-)

huh , me ??? (i dont think so , i need some sleep , 2 days of being awake and 4 hours of sleep makes the world kinda hard to understand , even in a love forum )

not you Late vamp, I was talking to Misombra. You are on my good side

Hey you guys. No fighting! LOL. But anyway, the bottom line of that whole story is that he DID break a promise. I understand most of you think that i shouldnt have cared in the first place but i did. so not only did he hurt me by going, he really let me down because i trusted that he would stand up to his friends to make me happy. I am the one that he is marrying, not those idiots. AND he came home with bite marks and welts. WTF is that?!? Innocent fun?

you think I'm bothered by your comments? Hah, spare me your over-inflated ego. I just don't understand why you think it's okay to bash men. Don't pretend this is your first time either. I've seen you repeatedly attack men in your posts. You call men "whinny ass losers" and you told me I probably "will never get laid." Now this shit? When a guy says something bad about a girl, you immediately retaliate with immature comments. Lord have mercy if you make a derrogatory comment about guys and someone tries to defend men! This forum has turned into a joke b/c of people like you. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. Have a nice day :-)
    Neo - seriously, calm down! You are over-analyzing her response. She was on your side! Are you taking medication that you perhaps forgot about today?

shh, what makes you think I'm not calm? People can be serious and calm at the same time. Have you ever watched a professional lawyer interrogate a person? I don't think I was over-analyzing her response. She was quite explicit.

"there are much bigger problems in the world to get upset over than men and their senseless entertainment."

I don't understand why she makes derrogatory comments about guys. This isn't the first time either. I gave other examples in my last post. If I had said "there are more important matters to worry about than women and their stupid emotions," I guarantee you girls would throw a hissy fit.

By the way, I don't need any medications. I don't have any of the common symptons like immaturity, arrogance, and stupidity which seem prevalent here.

Isn't ALL entertainment kind of senseless? And I wouldn't have a hissy fit if you said "stupid emotions" - I would probably agree with you, and so would 'sombra.
    Honestly, I think you are reading her wrong.

Why don't you guys bury the hatchett? (It looked to me like she is trying.)

I will agree that some forms of entertainment are senseless, but not all. I enjoy playing chess, listening to classical music, volunteering to help others, learning about science, and coaching. I don't consider the aforementioned forms of entertainment meaningless.

I do not hate Misombra. So there is nothing to "bury" between us. However, I do not like her. I have given her many opportunities to prove herself, but she continues to make immature comments. Perhaps you forgot about her posts in my picture thread?

I will agree that some forms of entertainment are senseless, but not all. I enjoy playing chess, listening to classical music, volunteering to help others, learning about science, and coaching. I don't consider the aforementioned forms of entertainment meaningless.

I do not hate Misombra. So there is nothing to "bury" between us. However, I do not like her. I have given her many opportunities to prove herself, but she continues to make immature comments. Perhaps you forgot about her posts in my picture thread?
    Oy! I give up. Life is too short to take everything so seriously.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have given her many opportunities to prove herself, but she continues to make immature comments.
    Immature comments you say? You mean, like this one? "What exactly do women do for entertainment that allows you to make a comment like this? Shopping?" I understand it was in retalition to sombra's comment about men, but you can hardly consider your arguments 'mature' when you're making comments of the same nature in response.

I don't have the common symptons of immaturity, arrogance, and stupidity which seem prevalent here.
    And who would be the judge of that? You? I get the feeling that you consider yourself superior to everyone on this board simply because their ideals do not match yours. That, my friend, are classics symptoms of immaturity and arrogance. So I would rethink that position if I were you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm beginning to think you girls enjoy this. Alright, here I go:

bluesummer says:

"Immature comments you say? You mean, like this one? "What exactly do women do for entertainment that allows you to make a comment like this? Shopping?" I understand it was in retalition to sombra's comment about men, but you can hardly consider your arguments 'mature' when you're making comments of the same nature in response."

I was mocking her comment with my response. Trust me, I am fully capable of making stronger arguments. I have also said before I'm willing to explain anything I say in further detail if you ask me. I do my research and I do not hide behind comments like others.

"And who would be the judge of that? You? I get the feeling that you consider yourself superior to everyone on this board simply because their ideals do not match yours. That, my friend, are classics symptoms of immaturity and arrogance. So I would rethink that position if I were you."

I do not consider myself superior to everyone on this board. What would give you that idea? My comment was directed towards a few members here, but not everyone. I do not feel any more superior to these individuals than I would a child. I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. Some people here judged me based on a picture (tool anyone?). Me immature? No. Arrogant? No. Try again.

Tone Guest
    Neo, just... give it up.

Find something better to do than analyze EVERY SINGLE LITTLE WORD people on this forum say. We're on the internet for crying out loud.

I'm beginning to think you girls enjoy this.
    Actually, what I am enjoying is the fact that the girls are sticking together on this. In the real world, women tend to eat their own kind over men. I could definitely hang with sombra and bluesummer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast