+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Insecure people? (Long and crazy!) Please send some thoughts my way...

Why do I get singled out? I swear you guys are on a witch hunt. How come it's okay for someone else to call me a tool or say I'm funny looking b/c of a picture? If I said one of you is ugly or called you a slut for no reason, you would probably scold me. How come it's okay for someone to call guys "whinny ass losers?" How come it's okay for someone to say "you will never get laid" or "it takes far more than someone as undeveloped as you to truly anger me?" I don't see anyone stand up to them, but God forbid if I say ANYTHING you guys gang up on me. This forum has become like high school. If you're not one of the "popular kids," you get picked on.

Tone Guest
    Because if we say that to anyone else, they are like "yeah okay lolz this is the internet", but you - make crying posts, like above and take everything so serious.

Just lighten up! Relax! Have a good time!

Honestly, I would have to go back and look at the thread to see why you are so upset. I didn't take the posts on your photo seriously because you obviously don't think of yourself as being unattractive, or you wouldn't have posted them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I do not hate Misombra. So there is nothing to "bury" between us. However, I do not like her. I have given her many opportunities to prove herself, but she continues to make immature comments. Perhaps you forgot about her posts in my picture thread?
    Ha! Your picture threads are priceless! C'mon, stand from the outside looking in..hilarious

But if this comes down to boys vs. girls, I'll stand with you Neo; we guys gotta stick together....

Alright Jenden, I read most of your original post, but not all b/c it was waaaayy too long; so I may have missed a point or two.

IMO, your judgement is totally flawed. You obviously live near me, so if I knew you husband, I would tell him to get his marriage annulled. How could you tell him, as best man to his best friend, not to partake in the bachelor party? It's girls like you that make me want to scream! Jesus, do you give your husband an allowance too?

God, I hope he reads this forum....dude....if you're out there, run from this crazy, overbearing, no fun, insecure, domineering b*tch. AAgh.

OKay, so these are the teams:

Me, Misombra, Bluesummer and Tone (and by the way, since we have sombra, we probably will get Cybog, too.)

vs.

Neo and Lloyd

Anybody want to place a bet? hahaha

4 palm pilots does not equal a supercomputer (of course, I'm referring to Lloyd)

Jenden - I don't know why you married a man whose family you consider trashy, who takes drugs, and likes to be whipped by strippers if you were bothered by this kind of behavior to begin with. You are not going to make him into the man you want, he IS who he IS.

Worse yet, you are someone's MOTHER, and you are above all responsible for their well-being. Why would you think bringing this kind of chaos into a child's life was a good idea? I think you should stop with the melodrama, and reconsider your priorities.

4 palm pilots does not equal a supercomputer (of course, I'm referring to Lloyd)
    Haha, Cybog is our ace in the hole, and you get the joker!

don't forget shh!, they have ronald too.

Is that long ass book at least informative. I am asking before I read all that?. i have wasted to much time. Anyways..on insecure people...no such thing..people are who they are.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

not really.

I don't get this?

I thought we had Tone?? Oh, and you ladies can have Cybog.

Jen-Ok, I'm more calm this morning. But I've seen girls like you. First it's strip bars you "forbid" your guy to go to. Next, you don't like one of his friends, and he'll be forced to not hang out with him to placate you. Before you know it, he'll be asking you if he can go poop.

Lloyd, I will explain.

shh says:

"OKay, so these are the teams:

Me, Misombra, Bluesummer and Tone (and by the way, since we have sombra, we probably will get Cybog, too.)

vs.

Neo and Lloyd"

ssh + misombra + bluesummer + tone = 4 people

I'll let you figure out who is the supercomputer

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    don't forget shh!, they have ronald too.
    Oh yeah! I forgot about the smart one, or as Neo called him, their "supercomputer"...
    :-D

EDIT: Hey, sombra has a new avatar. I likey! How did you get it?
    Last edited by shh!; 19-09-05 at 03:40 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast