+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: women kissing tall men

nighty night.

wow, this thread is out of control

yes, i am indian. but not the type of indian that you may have pictured in your head.

sometimes kind of wished that i looked indian, so that indian people could accept me in a way, but i'm considered an outsider to them - which sucks.

i'm not gonna put a picture of me online, that's too much for now, but i am 6 foot 3, I have dark hair, fairly light skin for an indian, but not pale. I'm not muscular, and not even very thin either, kind of in the middle. my hair kind of spikes up/is comed to the side kind of thing - i just mess it up in the morning. you can find me wearing light blue jeans, and a t-shirt ninety percent of the time. I have this quirky kind of nose that chicks seem to dig. I have a very expressionless face that i feel is the ultimate cause of others' frustration at not being able to figure me out, or even try. If you came across me in my life, I'm the nice guy, and you'd never believe i'm rsk.

Well, that's as closest i'm gonna get to posting a pic right now, but if i'm around long enough, i really will.

just one question, why are you suprised about my height?

Well, flawed reasoning, I guess. Aside from the fact tha 6'3" is well above average height (which is noteworthy on its own), I guess I tend to associate (wrongly) tall men with more self-confidence than I get the impression you have, that's all. But tall is good! I hope you will post a picture soon...

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    wow, this thread is out of control

yes, i am indian. but not the type of indian that you may have pictured in your head.

sometimes kind of wished that i looked indian, so that indian people could accept me in a way, but i'm considered an outsider to them - which sucks.

i'm not gonna put a picture of me online, that's too much for now, but i am 6 foot 3, I have dark hair, fairly light skin for an indian, but not pale. I'm not muscular, and not even very thin either, kind of in the middle. my hair kind of spikes up/is comed to the side kind of thing - i just mess it up in the morning. you can find me wearing light blue jeans, and a t-shirt ninety percent of the time. I have this quirky kind of nose that chicks seem to dig. I have a very expressionless face that i feel is the ultimate cause of others' frustration at not being able to figure me out, or even try. If you came across me in my life, I'm the nice guy, and you'd never believe i'm rsk.

Well, that's as closest i'm gonna get to posting a pic right now, but if i'm around long enough, i really will.

just one question, why are you suprised about my height?
    rsk i would LOVE to see you. you could send me one, i won't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    ^that's a promise.

i can't PM you a pic anyways, (i've allready tried), but i need to have something allready posted online for you to get it, and there is no way I would post online, i'll get my computer geek friends to figure this dilema out for me.

you know you you go to certain web pages, and right click. and when you do, a message comes up saying you can't copy/paste the pic - that's what i want!

you could use photobucket...

or you could email it to me in an attachment, you wouldn't be posting it on "the internet".

Tone Guest
    I'm at least 6'2"

sup shh!

Nice to see you on the weekend, my tall, tall Tone.

Tone Guest
    Thanks! Nice to see you too!

How is my shh??

I want to burn my physiology book, and I am jealous of all you fine young people who get to go out and have FUN on weekends.
    :-(

I saw on another thread you've decided to give up your celibacy.
    :-D

Tone Guest
    Ugh see you make me not want to start up school again ;x

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I saw on another thread you've decided to give up your celibacy.
    Huh!? Did I miss somethin! Which thread is thissss

On the "women's obsession with their bodies" thread. Did I understand you to say you are going to unleash your manliness on the world?

Tone Guest
    I just said I need a woman ;p

Go ahead, unleash all that masculinity! I will wait for the repercussions here on the west coast while I am out to dinner.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast