+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you tell if a guy is having an orgasm?

How can you tell if a guy is having an orgasm?

Yesterday I made out with a guy I like very much.I'm still a virgin and so is he and we didn't get to "that" point.Though we played a lot with each other like kissing for about 45 minutes while he slipped his hand through my t-shirt,then moved to my crotch,then unbottened my jeans and started masturbating me(though I didn't let him get his hand inside my panties).When I moved my hand to his lower region I could feel something protruding from his baggy pants,so he was probably horny.I didn't make anything in that zone except standing wiith my hand on top of it.Well,the point is, somewhere during all this he made a few noises and sometimes he started to kiss me faster.After a while he stopped kissing me for a bit,I opened my eyes looked at him and he was with his eyes closed making this strange face with his mouth semi-opened.So,I was wondering,is it possible for a guy to orgasm just doing this?Could he possibly had an orgasm?I'm embarassed to ask him,so I was hoping you guys could tell me if he could been having an orgasm...Thanks in advance!

Yes, it probably was orgasm. Lol. At least from what I understand from your post.
    Don't expect anything.

I could verify that a bit after he made those noises and faces,that his penis wasn't erect anymore so I couldn't find it as easily as I did before.Also,he said to me (and I agreed with him because the same happened to me) after we stood up, that he could barely hold on his legs...I never thought I guy could have an orgasm just doing this...Well,anyway more opinions on this would be great!

Sure its possible, it all depends on how horny he was and what you were doing to him. When I first started dating my previous gf, and we would be making out, there were a few times that she would be on top of me doing dry-humping or whatever you want to call it, and I almost came. But I never did cause I always made her stop. But it definitely could happen, I'm guessing it would be something along the same lines as premature ejaculation.

Did he have to change his underwear, LOL? How uncomfortable hahah! Back when I was like 14 with my first boyfriend, he would come from simply dry humping or lots of making out. It really depends on how much experience the guy has had with sex. Obviously if he has never done it, any little stimulation will be more likely to get him going.

Well,I asked him if he had ever been like this with a girl and he said no,so I guess he doesn't have any experience at all with sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    I never thought I guy could have an orgasm just doing this...Well,anyway more opinions on this would be great!
    Of course they can have an orgasm just through doing that! They can even have them while they are sleeping. (Well, females can too, but it doesn't happen nearly as often.)

But, yes, it was definitely an orgasm...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Of course they can have an orgasm just through doing that! They can even have them while they are sleeping. (Well, females can too, but it doesn't happen nearly as often.)

But, yes, it was definitely an orgasm...
    LOL !!! hey if you ever end up having sex with him , well you dont need to be warned , he's not the type of guy thats gonna be able to pull out after making you cum . he's gonna let it loose after a short while so wear protection (rubbers) . (lots of virgin girls say ok when a guy says that he'll be able to pull out and that he wont cum fast ...happend to lots of my friends (girls)

King Zarathu Guest
    this is hilarious.

it's called - Premature Ejaculation. they're called PREMIES!!!!!!!!!!!! or a one-hump-chump.

lol

all you have to do is look them straight in the eye and grab your boobs and you'll notice his pants will get sticky.

Ignore the boys, Rachel. They would have you believing this never happened to them, but I betcha it did.

C'mon guys - do go cannibal on your own kind! This guy (and girl) are obviously quite young and inexperienced...

You know your man has had an orgasm if he says he's done and tells you to get out of his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chreeeeeestoh
    You know your man has had an orgasm if he says he's done and tells you to get out of his place.
    Lmao! WOW, that was too funny. Mostly because once a guy is done, it really takes alot for him to keep on going.

Their body releases hormones and chemicals that make him go into a natural "high". Plus, they also get sleepy and very disinterested in sex right after they are done.

I've slept with alot of guys who have just either fell asleep, gone off to do something else and leave me be, or simply wash up and get dressed as if the only thing I want from sex is to see "them" orgasm.

Actually, a great way to tell if a guy has much expiriance at all is on how long he lasts the first time. Guys that haven't had much sex at all usually put out really quick. Guys who've actaully had some more practise at it, take some more work.

It sounds like maybe he either had an orgasm, or that he was trying to suck up his pissed off emotions about the two of you not having sex. It's really not nice to turn your boyfriend on and just leave him high and dry. I know teasing is fun, but it could get you in alot of trouble in your relationship.

You should just ask him if he's upset about that time "last time". If he says no, which he will, it's up to you to try and determine if he's just trying to not hurt your feelings by keeping it in, or if he really doesn't mind waiting for sex. If he doesn't, then I think it's safe to say that your guy had an orgasm.

Yes, it sounds like he had an orgasm. Yes, many guys can climax from little more than good kissing or just the pressure of extended hugging against a girl, or dancing with her. This is especially true in their late teens and early 20's.

Many guys feel a perplexing mixture of embarassment and satisfaction when it happens, and find it difficult to discuss. You probably feel some pride that you could do that to a boy - and to some extent you SHOULD, but don't think it happened either because he is uncontrollably in love with you, or because you have irresistable sexual powers over him. It's a sign of maturity that you can discuss it intelligently in this forum!

You and your B/F need to decide what your sexual standards are, and what kinds of sexual behavior (from simply holding hands to full intercourse) are appropriate to various stages of your relationship. He knows how intensely pleasurable the experience was and will almost certainly try to repeat it whenever you make out, and try to advance to greater levels of physical intimacy. To avoid disappointment, heartache and regrettable actions the two of you should decide - in the daylight, across a table, rather than in your bedroom late at night - what is acceptable and how you will help EACH OTHER stick to those promises.

(Look up some of the old "First Time" and "Virginity" threads on this forum. Some folks became sexually active at 15 or 16 and don't regret it. Many who started having sex at those ages wish they had waited. Similarly, people whose first experience was in their mid 20's, with their husband or wife, might feel it was extremely rewarding to wait or may feel they've been cheated out of years of pleasure. Believe it or not - there ARE adults around you who can help you think through these questions as they apply to the unique person who is YOU.)

There are several things you can learn from this experience. If you are comfortable with the idea you know how to keep a guy from "going too far": use your hands, mouth, or press your hip against him to give him an orgasm, and his insistence will decrease significantly. While you're at it, teach him that just because he had an orgasm doesn't mean that it's time for the kissing, hugging and general affection to end! By doing these things you'll both be learning valuable techniques for the advanced lovemaking you'll be doing as adults.

And, as somebody pointed out, when BOTH of you are ready to move on to intercourse you'll be doing both of you a favor if you bring him to orgasm before you envelope his erection with your vagina. It'll force him to spend more time getting you ready; it'll give him greater control to be gentle with you; and it'll help him last long enough to give you real pleasure.

Well,I guess he was also worried about me,because after he suposedly came,he continued to take care of me and kiss me...

I cant speak for him but I sure do need pressure stroking to orgasm.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast