Hey guys I'm gonna try to keep this short but I'm confused about a guy @ work. He is maroccan and the same age as me. I know him for about 1,5 years and just really noticed that I had feelings for him since half a year. He was talking to a girl and I was like: Who is this b**** Hm, guess I like him haha. It's not so much his looks, it's more his positive energy and happy, funny way of being. He asked me to hang out 3 times.. al 3 times he didn't follow through. However, I see him at work like 4 days a week. Sometimes it seems like he's looking at me, but since I'm shy myself, I hardly look at his direction and I feel like he looks away when I look. When we talk, the conversation is always nice and we're always laughing together. When I ignore him (which seems fit most of the time, because he's acting like a d*** ) he always finds a way to get my attention and it's always with stupid things like "Let's go to a hotel, haha kidding, hotel is the name of a party" or "It stinks in here, was that you? hahaha kidding" This guy loves to kid -.- What really blew my mind was what happened last week. We we're talking about the end of Ramadan, I am not a muslim by the way) and he said: "Since Ramadan is over, we can meet up again if you like", which he AGAIN ended with "hahha just kidding". I laughed it off, don't know why, on the inside I was infuriated. What kind of joke is that. Somehow, after all this crap, I still like him.

I guess my questions are: Do you guys think he even kind of likes me? Or maybe he knows I like him and he's using that information for his amusement?

I myself also figured that it probably doesn't have a future in the first place, because I do not plan to become a muslim, and he has to marry one. Do you think that it maybe crossed his mind too, and that is what's holding him back?

Share your thoughts please, even if they're bad ones. I am definatly lost