+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me, I may not live without her

please help me, I may not live without her

Help Me, I am in love with Uni Fellow Girl.

We studied in same school but I never notice her. I never know that would happen that I would be in love with her.
    After passing from school, We both enrolled in a same University same Department. In School I never had seen her face.

It was never happened with me, I actually falled in Love with a girl. I notice her hiddenly, I try to watch her what she do, her little habbit, What she like, I love to comment on her, I love to listen her cute voice, I enjoy when she speaks, I enjoy the time when she comes on stage for presentation.

I started a little chat with her on facbeook too, We than become friends. Time Passes and than we use to have chat on daily basis.
    Than When I become too close with her . One day, She told me LAST TIME, If you have something to discuss regarding subject than ONLY you can message me and nothing more, It was the time when she was confirmed that I am interested with her and she want me to stop where I am right now. I was not sure what the reason is . After reading her that message on FB, I made my mind to tell her all my feelings for her, That night I told all my feelings for her .
    She replied it would be better to stop all this and stop thinking like that because I am committed with someone else. I asked can I know who lucky person he is, She replied with. Dear, I respect your feeling and I know you are good, GOD will give you a good girl than me.. After some insisting she told me the name with whom she is commited.

It was the most crying moment for me, I never sleeped for 2 days. I finally everything for me looks slow, seems like trafic on the roads to time is working slowly. I was really sad, No eating no drinkin just crying, Missing her.

I came to know the boy whom she is commited with is just making (Time PASS) with her and he is not actually in love with her. But he pretend to be. He many time makes my girl to cry. Everyday she make her cry and after 1 year. Relationship with him ended.
    I than started chatting with her on FB, I don't make her reallized that I know all that things, We become too much good friends, We use to have chat 4 Hours on FB, I was the person whom she trusted the most in her life after THAT boy. I chat with her for so long and we become too too much good frinds too close friends. Commenting each other sharing everything.

Her previous boy know her Fb password, One day he logs in to her account and called her and abuse her ooo You are in love with Him(me) You left me and too much abused her.......
    MY Girl know that he already have left her and he is just caling her nothing to just abuse and show anger .. And nothing.

We become friends. One day I proposed again and she said It won't happen, It would be better for you to stop thinking like that me and you are just friend.
    She always miss her first love, Even when she talks with me, She talks too much about him, When ever I try to show love to her she change topic.

She loves him too much
    and I lover her too much.
    1 year more have passed, Now she almost have forget him but it is very impossible for her to trust on someone. She said me once in FB Chat, a boy never know feelings of a girl.
    She always told me WHAT that BOYS do me me when ever she is sad.

Now after 1 year after broken relationships. I want her to fall in love with me, I miss her in a very single second of my life. I want to life with her beings friend. Always love her. Eat drink cofee with her.
    Now when I mesager her on FB, She knows that I want to make her get in love with me by chatting and passing good time with her and she ignore me.
    If I ask study related question she reply but Whenever I asked like how are you, She didn't even SEEN(Facebook Feature) the message.

I just say What I have won from her is her trust, He her self share with me many things that a girl can never share with anyone accept the one whom she trust me.

Advice me what should I do..1 year remaining and I want her to make in love with me. We study in class but in area where I live, If people see two people girl and biy talking to eachother and felt they both or even one is in love with one. They spread story , she is in love with he, He is in love with she.

I never want this to happen .

She is first girl in my life who made my cry alot.
    One thin about her, She stood first position in class and she is too much intelligent.

I am famous in Uni and I have few awards due to my extra curricular activities..
    She love army man and she want to be army officer. She love army boys too, I have also made my mind to go for amy after my Uni.

Help me, I may not love without her

PS English is not my native langauge.
    Forgive me for bad english and for any mistypo.

You can and will live without being in a relationship with her. She has made it very very clear to you on more than one occasion that she is not interested and wants to keep things as they are between you.

You are ignoring what she is telling you and pushing ahead instead, which is only hurting yourself. She knows how you feel about her. There is nothing that you can do to change her feelings or force her to love you, I'm sorry.

I think you either need to accept this and value your friendship with her, knowing that is all it will ever be, or cut contact with her for a while. If you feel like you can't overcome your feelings for her, let her know that you are struggling and that you need to put some distance between you so that you can stop feeling this way. To continue pursuing her with crossed fingers when she has already shut you down twice is just torturing yourself.

You will find someone as passionate towards you as you are towards them if you only give yourself the opportunity

When you cry for a girl thats where you are going crazy already. Thinking that some girl is better than others is mistake. You only hurting yourself by thinking good about her. I been in love too and understand the feeling of not being sure about being able to live without girl. Message me if you want someone to talk to. I dont have time to respond with long reply now - have to go to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8Exlo4E5v8
    Last edited by pcmaster; 27-07-15 at 11:38 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will