+ Follow This Topic

Thread: looking for something fake

looking for something fake

So I'm a straight 16 year old girl who is really sucky at holding up a relationship. I have a really hard time admitting my feelings and dealing with them, and I'm slightly socially awkward, and I have a hard time beigh honest with others, let alone myself.

So, I was thinking (yea, I know this sounds weird), I want to engage in a fake relationship with a random guy. We could text, message, talk about things that couples do. We would probably never meet, but I feel like being in a fake relationship would be easier than a real one. It would just warm me up to the idea.

If anyone would be willing to be my fake boyfriend, that would be awesome.

I'll be your fake boyfriend!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, perhaps not. I'm a 47yo woman - which is the point of my responding. On the internet you have no idea who may be responding to you under the guise of someone else. Putting yourself out there like this is terribly dangerous.

Hon, you're only 16 and trust me when I tell you that within two years it will all start happening for you. If you're feeling awkward at present, it's because you're not ready. Or the boy is the wrong boy. In the meantime, work hard and enjoy the time with your friends. Hang in there.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.