+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Accidently send his contact

Accidently send his contact

Just a few days ago, my boyfriend accidentally sent me one of his online female friend contact. I was curious about her so I said "hi there " and told my guy what I did. And he then told me about her. Some of the word he describes her made me curious. like she's a perv friend. I see her message pops up on his phone sometimes, but never actually read it. he reads it and doesn't seems to want me to see it by the way he acts, before this accidental contact happened. I still have her on my contact list. will it be wrong of me to start a conversation with her? Like a friendly conversation? or should I brush it off. We planned on getting married, but this just bothers me a little.

I think you'd be foolish to marry him without knowing more. I have no idea what a 'perv friend' is, but it certainly doesn't sound like a tennis friend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It was a fast advice. Thank you. I just did it. I've been with him for over 6 years. He's my first everything,so I'm a little nervous.

It sounds shady to me. Why have you not met this "friend" after 6years together. If your planning to marry him then you should know everybody close to him and not feel threatened by them. If hes being secretive with his phone and you know hes texting another woman then you need to confront him and demand to know what is going on.. If hes cheating then surely you realize you deserve better than this and should move on