Hello i met girl in summer job we are both 19(20 this year) ,we liked eachother from the beginning , we have similar characters, we like similar things , we are joking that we are brother and sister with "strange games". We do together weird things , like touching our asses when nobody's watching , we wrap our bodies with water etc. I mean things that normally poeple doesnt do. She told me that she kissed a lot of boys, she doesnt want to have boyfriend and her best dream is to travel around the world without any money , and she wants to earn money by washing dishes etc. She is a little bit crazy but i like it ,this weekend we were already a little bit drunk sitting in living room alone. We had a bottle of water , our another stupid game was splashing water from mouth to mouth. and every time our lips were closer , finally we kissed. We tried romantic kiss, agressive kiss with touching etc. One of our friend were to drunk and she vimited on her bed so i told her( girl im talking about whole text) to sleep with me beacuse my room is free and i have one free bed. We were lying together till 5;45 then she said that she is going back to her room so noone will see her going out of my room. I did her a hickey under her titts and she did the same on my back(shape smile(wtf)). Next day i asked her , what does it mean for her, all this situation, she said that she dont know , she wasnt thinking about it but she liked it(she started to call me teddy bear in jokes like 2 weeks ago (we are here for 4 weeks alread :p))Also , she said that she knew it is going to happen soon or later. I dont know what to think about it , maybe someone with bigger expierience with girls that "doesnt want to have a boyfriend" can say anything . Sry for bad englando