+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating need answers

Cheating need answers

was in a long distance relationship but the guy cheated. His gf sent me a message from his phone and blocked me. The next day he unblocked me. He's playing games of course. I want answers. I called and texted but no reply. I have left it for a month. Shall I text again and ask for answers? I want closure

you don't need closure. that comes from within. you need to cut contact with him and move on with your life. He is not worth it

Also learn from this and don't do long distance again. the risk of cheating is prob 80%higher (guessing) in a ldr

You don't need answers or closure from a person like this to move on. What happened is probably very simple- he's young and immature, he was out playing the field, and he got caught. For whatever reason, he decided to stick to the other girl (proximity perhaps?) and doesn't have the guts to tell you straight. So he does the fade on you hoping you'll go away without a fuss. It's cowardly and unfair, but that's that. I know it sucks, but you probably aren't going to get the answers you're looking for.

And knowing that he is a liar, sneaky, and a cheater, would you even believe what he had to say?

You started about five threads about how you don't trust this clown and about "what does it mean when a guy does/says this" because you've never been close enough to this assclown to TALK TO HIM about what it means or what he means. On and Off for four years. What in gods name is wrong with you that you would waste your emotions on something so unstable and so far away?

Get therapy to find out why you allow this idiot back in your life and then once you've figured yourself out, then and only then start dating again. If you start dating again before you work on you, then you will end up in another confusing, non-committed cluster-fvck of a game playing situation just like the one you've just ended YET AGAIN.

Your closure is you accepting that you're better off without him waltzing in long enough to screw you and then leaving you for other women close by.

YOU blocking and deleting HIM is long over due.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I am not sure if I've seen or responded to your other threads, and don't really have time to go search back and check. However, I can comment on this. I understand that feeling of needing closure and feeling like you haven't gotten it. I think we all understand that. However, I think the important thing you need to tell yourself here is that all the closure you need is to know that he is a lying, cheating scumbag. He was either cheating on you with some other girl, or cheating on his girlfriend with you. Either way, really, he was cheating on both of you.

So, when it comes down to it, that is all the closure you really need. He's a scumbag. You deserve better than to be with a scumbag. Consider yourself lucky you found out so soon rather than being with him a long time and thinking things were great, only to have him betray you.

Good luck to you. Find yourself a real man, not an overgrown child.