+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the hell am i supposed to do

What the hell am i supposed to do

so i am dating this guy he is my first boyfriend ever we have been going out for 6 months now and he wants sex as do i but this poses a rather large problem its the reason iv never dated before as a matter of fact im a natural born hermaphrodite meaning i have been this way since birth i look like your typical girl in every other respect (idk why but i just seem to have more girl in me so to speak) but im afraid i might scare him off when he sees so what the hell should i do thank you

i am really putting myself on a ledge here so if you could please be kind and only respond with serious and helpful suggestions that would be very much appreciated thank you again
    Last edited by Bow; 31-07-15 at 12:23 AM.

I can't begin to imagine the situation you're in. I would strongly suggest you seek advice from those who have experience facing this. Who has supported you in this journey so far? Can they help you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Agreed with basil. This is a unique enough situation that I don't think we can necessarily offer advice that would be as helpful to you as if you reached out to others facing your same issues. All I can say is that it isn't your fault how you were born, so you certainly shouldn't be doomed to never get to have a relationship because of it. So, I guess all you can really do is just be honest with him and hope for the best. If he can't handle that, then that will be sad and unfortunate, but you will just have to find a guy who can.

Whether or not it winds up being this fella, there will be some guy out there who will care too much about the connection you two share to want to jeopardize that over something so trivial. Bottom line, if you hold yourself back because you are worried about this, then how are you ever going to get past it, and how are you ever going to find the right guy for you? If you never give anybody a chance to be okay with it, you'll never learn whether or not they are.

Don't get me wrong. I understand that is so much easier said than done. I don't pretend to know how you must feel in this specific situation, but I do understand the general feeling of insecurity. Good luck to you. I hope it works out well.