+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having sex with friends brother ,who has a girlfriend and a baby ....

Having sex with friends brother ,who has a girlfriend and a baby ....

Me and my best friend are both 25 and for the last two years me and her brother have got close .
    Texting and phoning ,two weeks ago he came to mine just as friends and we had a few drinks ,he stayed the night and stupidly ended up having sex .
    He has a girlfriend and a 2 week old baby .
    He moved in with he's gf the day after the baby was born but my friend said he has he's own bedroom and he's girlfriend told her that he sits in there and drinks and plays on his x box ..if she hadn't of got pregnant he wouldn't of moved in with her .
    I feel awful for what I've done I really do .
    It did start as friends and he told me that he loved me and did I love him .
    He started crying saying he can't leave he's son and he doesn't want me to be with anyone and when he finds out I've met someone he will be jealous.
    I do like him ..everything is a total mess

He has a girlfriend, who is the mother of his child, no less. You and he never should have slept together. I think you realize that, though, and realize it was a mistake, so I'm not going to harp on that.

However, I will say this.... I think it is best that you move on and forget him for now. He has a girlfriend already. Are they happy together or completely miserable together? That is really none of your business, and frankly it doesn't matter. As it stands, for now, whether blissfully happy or hating each other's guts, they are still boyfriend and girlfriend. Unless that changes, he should not be considering other women.

Frankly, even if he broke up with her tomorrow, I think I'd say you should not pursue a relationship with him. He really needs to take some time to evaluate his life and not just jump back into a new relationship. He's a new father and needs to learn how to juggle that and his current life. You don't want to be mixed up in all that drama.

Best for you to move on and find somebody else. If fate should happen to decide to bring you two back together at a time when you are both single and he has his life together a little more, then great. But, you don't want to wait around for somebody who may never be available, and may or may not even be sincere about wanting to be with you.

Good luck to you.

the guy sounds like a real jem. Sure at least you know what to expect if you do end up together. A heaetless piece of s**t who will cheat on you just after you give birth to his child.. Nice how women do all the hard work (pregnancy, labor, childbirth) and I just had a baby so I know how hard it is... if my bf did this to me when I need his support the most he would be walking out the door without his genitals!

Let's assume for a minute that there is no love between this man and his "girlfriend". After all, they are sleeping in separate rooms and he's not engaged with his little family.

It begs the question "why did he move in?" If he's gaming and drinking all the time, then he's not there to be with his son or to co-parent. And if he's not sleeping in the same room as the mother, then he's not there for any type of relationship with her either.

I would suggest you bide your time. When this girl gets tired of having a man-child as well as a baby, she will throw him out. And then you can have him.

Be careful what you wish for.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

some men do choose to sleep in a separate room with a newborn in the house-usually for work reasons if hes providing and working v long hours etc this guy could just be lazy. it doesn't necessarily mean they are not together or that he wont be sleeping with her when she feels up to it again.

Lets forget the fact that he has a girlfriend and a child and concentrate on the fact that he is a horrible partner just for the fact that he spends his time in a room drinking and playing video games. Seems he comes out just long enough to **** stupid little wanna bee's.

He is a cheater
    He is a problem drinker
    He is a piss-poor father
    He is a piss-poor husband/partner

Do you think he'd be any better for you? If you do, then you're even less smart then a "wanna bee."

WTF do you "love" about him besides his cheating dick and the two minutes of attention he gives you when the mother of his child is too tired from raising the kid without his help to realize he's dicking you? Pffft. Silly, sorry little enabler you.

What does your friend think about you screwing her brother and helping him cheat on her sister-in-law? You'd do well to distance yourself from her brother, make it so he cannot contact you and tell your friend that you do not want to talk about her brother, his partner or their child. Doing so will help you being being this fool you've become for a cheater.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 01-08-15 at 11:46 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Leave him alone, until single but even then he isn't a prize and you can find better guys who won't fu-ck other girls when they have a gf who recently had their baby.
    Is as much your fault as his, you knew his deal, so leave him alone form now on, because it's bad karma for you too .