+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Boyfriend does not want to attend my stepsisters wedding with me

My Boyfriend does not want to attend my stepsisters wedding with me

I have been with this guy for almost 5 years.. He is very black and white. He runs businesses and works ALL the time, which im not complaining about. My stepsister's wedding is coming up in October. He does not like her. She can be very over baring as a person. He does not like her because he says "she disrespected and crossed him". This is because, we broke up a few months ago and I was very upset and I went out to visit her where she lives in Boston and she was just trying to make me feel better. Anyway, My boyfriend and I got back together after breaking up, and he had found out she tried hooking me up with someone and taking me out with her. This wasn't anything against him because at the time she had never knew or met him. She now knows him and she has no idea he knows this happened and that he is mad about it. He doesn't really forgive that much. She is looking forward to the both of us coming to her wedding and keeps hinting about it. In the meantime he doesnt want to come.. I dont know if i should tell her now...or try and convince him to come..Should I break up over this? Is this maybe an excuse cause he just wants to work instead? I am so confused..Please help

He's out of line. The two of you had broken up - you could have slept with an entire football team and it would be none of his business! That being said, why on earth did you tell him that she tried to hook you up with another guy? Silly move on your part too.

I wouldn't advise you to break up if this is the only problem you have. But is it the only problem you have?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

about your post

I saw your post in the forum.. it can be sorted out.. i know a powerful spell caster that can help and has helped me before in getting my relationship back ad making his family love me.. i normally contact him on [email]powerfuldalamar@gmail.com[/email]..

It is kind of walking on eggshells. I want to go on vacation and he says he doesnt want to book anything with me because we had an arguement the other day..it seems like its always something

I's book a holiday with your cousin and go to the wedding solo.

Your boyfriend sounds like an ass.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene7 View Post
    It is kind of walking on eggshells. I want to go on vacation and he says he doesnt want to book anything with me because we had an arguement the other day..it seems like its always something
    So is it time to reconsider the relationship?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.