+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love my son for who he is

Love my son for who he is

I love my 16 year old son Tyler for who he is and is lucky to have me in his life this way.He loves to crossdress part time and goes by Taylor when fully transformed.He started this when he was 5 years old with my heels and then with some of my clothes.I know when he is transforming into Taylor,when his bedroom door is closed.Knows I support him,this is his lifestyle expressing himself in a non destructive way and love Taylor as a daughter.I see this makes him happy too.I was also raised well by my parents to love and accept people for who they are.We do go shopping together when he is dressed as Taylor and I do pick out clothes which he loves.Safety wise,he does not go out alone as Taylor and a couple of his friends go out with him.I do have pictures taken with him dressed as Taylor and this was done a year ago.

You're a good mum
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am and was thoughtful of him and will be excited when it comes.I ordered him a nice Dooney & Bourke handbag yesterday and I let him pick what he wanted including the color.
    Last edited by audreyh; 03-08-15 at 01:36 PM.