+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: all men cheat according to my b/f!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    How fair would it be if you agreed to work hard to support your family while your husband stays at home, and when you divorce he recieves half your money, the kids, and child support (I'm not including alimony) for doing an easier job? Don't use children as an excuse. Today, fathers and mothers share almost equal parenting responsibilities..
    You seem to forget that most women have jobs (maybe they pay less but that's a moot point), spend all their time outside of work being a parent, AND have domestic responsibilities that most men do not take part in. Do you know very many men who cook dinners for their families, clean bathrooms, do laundry, or pick up after their wives and kids? I sure don't. Any man who says that being a full time employee, mother, AND (house)wife is an 'easier job' is severely misguided. I don't have kids yet, but I can tell you now that my bf would never be able to keep up with even my current workload. He'd end up fired from his job and our place would look like a garbage heap if I left the responsibility to him. Guaranteed. I can't even imagine throwing children into the equation.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 22-09-05 at 10:07 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Oh, yeah, Shh! Community property is nothing more than forced re-distribution of wealth by State mandate. Ah, America. Ain't she wunnerful? "You make it. We take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Now, whaywardj, this is really uncharacteristic of your normally-progressive worldviews! You should leave Alabama before you start voting Republican...
    Gad! You might be right! I think it may have begun when my son, listening to Rush Limbaugh on his car radio as we drove to the cinema together not long ago, turned to me and said, apologetically (as if admitting he was gay), "Dad, I think I might be Republican." Maybe, since then, in an effort to meet him half-way, I've been slipping. Thanks for the heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Get him shh! GET HIM!!!
    Gee. Thanks, Tone. As if Shh! needs any encouragement on the point.
    Speak less. Say more.

Republican? Rush Limbaugh?!! Eegads, that boy needs help! He's been in Alabama for too long!

::pats whaywardj sympathetically on the shoulder::

now, whaywardj... I know that must have been quite a shock, but you know, sometimes kids have to learn the hard way, and his Republican-ness is not reflection on you...

Since you bumped this thread, I am reminded that neo never did respond to me and bluesummer, which I take as evidence that he (finally) concedes that we won.
    :-D

does he know that rush limbaugh is a total crack head?

Jeez, I hate that guy! Even aside from the idiotic nonsense he says, I can't stand the pompous tone to his voice. I can't believe ANYONE can listen to him for longer than 3 minutes without jabbing a fork into their own eye...

yeah. i just want to punch the radio anytime i hear him.

Why do people still listen since his arrest? I mean, aren't they all of the "superior morals" people? I am surprised and disgusted by their hypocrisy.

I loath even more than Limbaugh that guy, Whatever-His-Name-Is, on the Fox News Channel "No Spin Zone," or whatever. I tuned in the "newscast" a few times during the last Academy Award ceremonies, just to get the gist then, after getting it, fired off a few emails to Fox, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the L.A. Times, The Economist, and a few others, giving the program my vote for Best Animated Series.

And, no, Misombra. My son is probably is NOT aware that Limbaugh may be a crack head in addition to abusing painkillers (OxyContin, Lorcet and hydrocodone). In fact, I didn't know that. You sure you've got your info straight?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-09-05 at 07:53 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Gee. Thanks, Tone. As if Shh! needs any encouragement on the point.
    But she's so cute when she gets all riled up!

;p

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789