+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I get my ex back..no contact rule?

Can I get my ex back..no contact rule?

Apologies..ive poated this in the relationship board but feel it suits here best

Basically I was dating a guy for 3 months but finished it off about 2 weeks ago because I felt he let me down (first time I felt this during the time we were 2gether).
    During our relationship he was the one who was doing all the chasing.. He introduced me to his family and friends.. Apparently he was always talking about me..even told one of our mutual friend that he thinks I'm ' the one'. We got on really well and felt comfortable in eachothers company.

Two weeks before I split with him he asked me if we were now a couple in a relationship.. I said yes because things we're going well. Since this..I feel he has changed because the following w heeekend we made plans but he ended up going for a blow out (sesh) all weekend!! He was very apologetic and I said I totally don't mind him going out but he should communicate more and not make plans with me if hes wanting to go with friends. I was also told that he had been active on the Tinder dating app so that waa enough for me to shut down and finish with him..I told him I deserve better than being treated like that.
    He came over to talk but said that he thought he wanted a relationship but he keeps going out with his mates!? He said he was gutted about it but doesn't know what he wants. He really likes me and feels we get on well..he doesn't not want to be with me but doesn't want to be with anyone at this stage. We agreed to be friends and he left. He casually sent me a text the following Day asking if I'm ok. A few days later I realised that being friends with a guy I had feelings for was very hard so deleted him from my facebook and snapchat account! He instantly noticed and texted me to ask why. I explained and apologised saying I need space so I can move on and detach because id only end up getting my hopes up....that was 4 days ago. I haven't heard from him since. I don't expect to because I asked for space. Will this no contact help getting him back? Anyone been in the same position

He's not ready to be in a relationship so why would you want him back? Find someone who is wanting to have a girlfriend rather then someone who thinks he does but treats you like shit. You have a fantastic set of personal boundaries in place so don't ever give those up. You will quickly get rid of fluff like this guy instead of letting them treat you poorly while getting the goods (having cake while eating it too).

No contact is a tool to be used to get over someone... certainly not to entice someone who is too immature to be a good boyfriend back for more mis-treatment of you.

You did good. Now just believe that you did the right thing and you'll, in no time at all, find a great guy who is ready to appreciate a good catch like yourself.

Cheers.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't understand why you'd want him back. Ending it was a good decision - stick with the gut feeling which got you out of there.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Go with your first instinct- he was mistreating you and you stood tall and left. That was the RIGHT thing to do. Anyone that claims to want a relationship isn't active on Tindr. That in itself would be enough for me to bolt.

Don't entertain these thoughts of reconciling. He's not in the mindset to get serious, and you are bound to kick yourself later

Hello can you try and contact prophetrodricristi on this your situation,i hope he can help you as he helped me and lot of my friends on a situation like this contact him on (prophetrodricristi@gmail.com)

My name is james smith , i live and work in los angeles california,united states of america. My life is back!!! After 2 years of my Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because she left us with much pain and sadness, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called DOCTOR ENOMA the spell caster which i met online. On a faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called lisa, she testified on how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all this, I decided to give it a trial. I contacted him via his email [email]drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com[/email] and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my wife came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever doctor enoma you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing your name because you are a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on [email]drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com[/email] He is the best caster that can help you with your problems.Try him out,testimonies awaits each and every one of you.