+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tell Me About Your First Kiss

Tell Me About Your First Kiss

Hello Loveforum friends,

In the short time that I have been a member of Loveforum, I have been enriched by the exciting and fascinating lives that many of you lead. And as I am writing a blog article on first kisses, I thought to myself, "What better place to find first kiss stories than on Loveforum?"

So what say you? Want to share your first kiss story?
    Yours truly,

- M{r}s. Right
    www.missus-right.com

Thank you M{r}s. Right for taking the time and effort to reply to my thread in such an honest and open minded way, I really appreciate your intent to help very much, so know that it brightened my day up.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

This is going to sound pathetic, and I would never admit this in real life, but my first kiss was in a dream I had 4 years ago, but it was NO ordinary dream, it was one of those rare dreams that are so real you could mistake them for reality. I don't know if it counts, but alas, it is here.

I was standing outside of an Asda and I saw a sadness in her eyes that I cannot forget. I turned around to walk away, I think I was leaving her, but she ran and embraced me from behind like a child would a parent, my heart froze and I just kissed her. The feeling of my lips on hers... I had imagined kissing before, but I never realized just how powerful and intimate it was... the subtle feelings of her bottom lip, almost like it is still happening, and how I could feel her fragility, and her longing, with every passing second. I know this sounds silly, it's just a kiss right? but in just those few moments, I knew what it felt like to be alive.

I woke up after that.

During a game of Spin the Bottle in sixth grade. Romantic right? LOL It was with a guy I had a crush on and just went for it. It was sloppy and gross and I can't even smell Double Bubble gum without thinking about it. I ended up with a mouthful of his spit, it was awesome (sarcasm)

The best "first kisses" are the ones where you are kissing a new person, one that you are super attracted to, for the first time.

When I met my soon-to-be-husband, he took me to dinner and then to a concert. We had just parked in the parking lot at the concert when he suddenly turned to me and said, "I'm sorry, but I just can't wait until the end of the date to do this" And kissed me. It was absolutely amazing and still gives me butterflies just thinking about it :-) One of those moments that make life beautiful...

Thank you for asking this question and have a great weekend OP

I was maybe 8 1/2 and a boy that my mom was babysitting around my age kissed me outside in the back garden under a flowering rose bush tree.
    We were playing a game out there under the tree and giggling and he leaned over and kissed me quickly, we both laughed and that was it, never done or mentioned by either again lol

My first kiss was with my second boyfriend

Band Camp freshman year of high school, near the end of the band dance. Surreal feeling.

First "serious" kiss I remember was during a game of catch-em-kiss-em in a 3 block area around my grandparents house. The adorable neighbor girl, who was really fast, always seemed to be just a little slower than usual when I was "it". I was 11-12ish at the time.

I was like 7 playing spin the bottle lol no romance for my first kiss. The first kiss I had that meant something hmmmmm it must have been my first real girlfriend when I was like 12 or 13 and I saw how when we kissed I felt it all over. I love kissing

I was 12 and he was my neighbor 13 y.o and kissed me in our pool one summer.