+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question about uncomfortable email

Question about uncomfortable email

My husband is GM of his company. Let me start by saying hes a firm believer on no secrets at all.... I was on call with him one day, sitting in the truck by accident i came across a email that i did not know existed, never mind you he already has 2. In this email is a email from a secretary from a office 2 hours away. She sent him a email wanting some pics from work, he sent them to her stating as requested. She comes back with email saying AMAZED BALLS!!!! He says im over reacting, ok then why in hidden email when all other emails from her are in business account. She also has done some flirting which i think she stepped over the line, n hes aloud it. He hasnt even known her but a few months.

What is your question?

Do you think he's having an affair with her or something?
    What was the picture of for her to say "amazed balls." Did you mean to say "amazing balls?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm a wee bit confused as to what you are asking. I think it would help if you would give us more information, truthful information.

I find it fishy that you "Accidentally" found this email, yet you know about where all her other emails have gone to. You are withholding, and that will make the guidance you receive less accurate.

When you dig for dirt, all you get is dirty. You have now found an email, which typically shows a fraction of a whole conversation, and jumped to conclusions based on that. That is partly why snooping is so dangerous, too many assumptions can be made.