+ Follow This Topic

Thread: idk what do do, please somebody give me some advice

idk what do do, please somebody give me some advice

So me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years now. And the past few months have felt really strange.. We have a strong connection and we're together every day but i felt something different the past few months.. I've got a problem with snooping on her messages and its because she acts like everything is okay when its really not. I only do it when i feel like something is up because she will never tell me..
    Last year she left me for 2 weeks out of nowhere i woke up one day to her saying I'm moving out.. 2 weeks gone by and we're back together again.. but again this past few months have felt really weird so i checked her facebook messages today and it turns out shes been planning to move away from me like out of state across the country and back with her mom within the next month or 2. I had no idea.. It's so weird i bought her flowers a few days ago she was so happy.. the past few days shes been clingy to me i know she loves me and i love her.. But after reading that message that shes planning to leave me it all feels fake now.. i dont know how to approach this situation.. shes already super **** at me for snooping on her messages in the past.. I really don't want to bring this up to her it will cause a fight.. I don't know what to do but i know our relationship is coming to an end probably by the end of september.. It's sad because I've never done anything wrong to her ive always treated her with tons of love and we always have fun.. It's so sad that i will be losing my best friend.. ;'( how do i approach this situation what do i do!!

Right now i think I'm going to just ignore her.. I was supposed to go over her house tonight and hang out but i am staying home, i don't even want to talk to her and i feel like i should be the one who breaks up with her.
    I'm not letting her destroy my heart again out of no where.

But please give me advice, this is really painful i really love her and i thought everything was okay.. just like last time when she woke me up saying shes moving out.. everything was fine and then BAM stab you through the heart.. i hate that.. If you're moving away and leaving me i would rather want to know in time so i can have time to get over this.. Instead of just dropping that bomb on me out of the blue.. that hurts the most.. I'm glad and sad at the same time that i read her messages today because now i can prepare.
    Last edited by lynguist; 15-08-15 at 11:31 AM.

Ignoring her will not help, nor will you help your case by doing so.

Regardless of how you came across the information, you do need to talk to her about it. I get the feeling she has been really clingy lately out of guilt and believing that the end is coming soon.

Talk to her and let her know that you are feeling she has been distant. Tell her if she wants to leave, then you would rather her tell you straight out instead of dragging it out. If she plays dumb, fess up about what you've found. No, she won't be happy that you were snooping again, and that is understandable. But as this affects both of your lives in a major way, you do have a right to ask about where the relationship is going.

Pretending like this isn't happening won't make it go away. Perhaps this will give you an opportunity to get out in the world and find a partner that you are able to trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolelong View Post
    Ignoring her will not help, nor will you help your case by doing so.

Regardless of how you came across the information, you do need to talk to her about it. I get the feeling she has been really clingy lately out of guilt and believing that the end is coming soon.

Talk to her and let her know that you are feeling she has been distant. Tell her if she wants to leave, then you would rather her tell you straight out instead of dragging it out. If she plays dumb, fess up about what you've found. No, she won't be happy that you were snooping again, and that is understandable. But as this affects both of your lives in a major way, you do have a right to ask about where the relationship is going.

Pretending like this isn't happening won't make it go away. Perhaps this will give you an opportunity to get out in the world and find a partner that you are able to trust.
    thank you so much for that advice, its so strange like shes texting me right now talking about work and what we're gonna do when she gets home, shes all happy and she thinks im all happy.. That's why this is so confusing.. I thought everything was okay but apparently its not.. She always says she loves me and that I'm the best boyfriend.. It's all really messing with my head i dont understand any of this.

You most definitely need to talk with her. If I was in your shoes I'd be dying to talk with her and get this figured out. I know this hurts, but to not mention it is only going to prolong the inevitable. Best case scenario- she vents her frustrations and you work through it together before she actually leaves. You absolutely need to talk with her. Keep us posted

It sounds as though she isn't sure about what she really wants. As you are obviously a nice person it is hard to 'leave you'. Agree that you need to talk with her and get it out in the open. It's not fair to you to be acting as though nothing is happening while she is secretly preparing to leave you.

Hello can you try and contact prophetrodricristi on this your situation,i hope he can help you as he helped me and lot of my friends on a situation like this contact him on (prophetrodricristi@gmail.com)
    Or +13527295202

just an update, but she finally opened up to me about this situation, i always knew she was confused about her sexuality. This has been a major thorn in our relationship to her. But she has realized she is fully gay. And she said it was never my fault. We're still gonna remain best friends and i support her all the way in all the choices she makes. Theres really nothing i can do. Thank you all for the support it really meant a lot to me.