I have been working with this really attractive guy for about four months. We talk on the phone alot because im an office person and he's a tech so i mean it comes in the job description. We also text a bit, making some humor as time gives but still like i said part of the job. Well my last day was friday and on monday he called me and said he was bringing me a gift and askedi f there as any way that he could change my mind into staying and working, he also stated that he would teach me how to do his job if that would also somehow make me stay. Well he came by the office and gave me an unusual plant gift (a cactus) and i thought it was a sweet gesture, plus the cactus was actually pretty, he also gave me cactus plant food to go with it. After thursday shift had endedwe texted and i mentiojned that i probably wasnt going to work my last day. He said that i shouldnt forget my cactus, stay away from drugs, stay in school, and stay away from boys. This guy likes likes me right? Im the kind of person that wouldnt know if a guy liked me even if he came up to me and said it to my face, i would think he was playing me or lying....ugh! CONFUSION