+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i GOT pLAYED

i GOT pLAYED

sO i was played hardcore. So i like this guy and he said i liked him. I wouldnt sleep with him for a few weeks we hung out alot talked alot all in all had a great wonderful time. so then the other night we slept together we had such a good time he has always been very sweet, gave lots of kisses hugs and nice snuggles to. we had plans to meet when he got of work at 12 am so i met him there and we hung out at my house and we were really awkward towards eachother it sucked i took him home he said he would call he never did and hasnt. my friend told him that if he was just gonna mess with my head not to mess with me becasue i was a good girl and i he didint wasnt to see me get hurt, and then on top of that he was with some chic at the pool last night. I am a little hurt but seriously why go through all the trouble with me going out talking bla bla bla is he just wanted to use me for one night i dont get it. I am upset that he couldnt be honest with me y aknow?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Tone Guest
    That sucks =/

Being honest wouldnt get him a homerun.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

hmm your situation sounds alot like mine, only I didnt sleep with the girl. I liked her, she liked me, things have been great and now she doesnt wanna know.

I guess you just have to accept it, and move on really. I know its difficult, I can imagine you feel so let down and disappointed right now. I feel the same way, but I expect that as time goes by we will eventually be able to move on from our situations.

Good luck. I hope that you are okay.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is his name Dave by any chance?
    Jk!

No same thing happened to me....and yes it sucks. But well....you move on and just be weary of men who are out there for a piece of @$$...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Dont let him play you. pork three of his buddies. that'll show him!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm sure that he wasn't only expecting you use you for one night. he probably didn't expect on seeing you there at the pool with another girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Can anyone explain to me why so many women as attractive and having so much to offer as Blue, so consistently find themselves in such situations? What is it? A self-esteem issue? An example of how superior qualities lead to isolation and desperate efforts to connect with someone? What!?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    I dunno Hayward, I ask myself similair questions every... single... day...

It's GOTTA have something to do with how males in their early lives treated them. I can't count the times I've been a crying-shoulder for a crushed woman of whatever age and heard her utter between sobs some incoherency about her father or brothers. To that extent, the source of it is on us guys, I guess. Something we're doing -- or not doing -- is causing it...
    Speak less. Say more.

::sigh::

i'm becoming biased myself towards men, in terms of relationships. i like you all as friends, but man, you guys are heart crusher in relationships. it's a general statement. i know. you'll all beat me for it. but you know, you guys are awesome in the normal respect. you laugh, you play, you joke. you're funny, you're sensitive, you're so normal and great. then, somehow, when relationships happen, you change. everybody changes. i don't know which one leads to which, but things change and..

that includes my dad.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    You could be onto something there, Hayward...

I just tend to think it's every woman's fantasy to live out the whole meet a bad boy and turn him good scenerio. So they are constantly going after the jerks-in-disguise (or not so-in-disguise) and constantly find themselves in those type of situations.

Then you have the smart women who realize this is the real world and 98% of the times they aren't going to change that bad boys bad ways.

i think the statement, "guys will say anything to get done your pants" is in order here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You could be onto something there, Hayward...

I just tend to think it's every woman's fantasy to live out the whole meet a bad boy and turn him good scenerio. So they are constantly going after the jerks-in-disguise (or not so-in-disguise) and constantly find themselves in those type of situations.

Then you have the smart women who realize this is the real world and 98% of the times they aren't going to change that bad boys bad ways.
    Not me, Tone. I want to be the bad girl who makes a good boy turn bad.
    :-D Sadly, I am just another run-of-the-mill good girl who secretly wishes I could be bad myself, and curse myself daily for having a conscience...

hahaha shh! don't admit to being good. now we know you have a conscience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast