+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No straight answer

Sorry dude. Fortunately for me, I havent had that problem. I dont get enough sleep as it is so I continue to sleep quickly. I did have problems for a while sleeping through the night, and I still can't get myself to sleep in on the weekends. No matter what the day, I almost always wake with only one thing on my mind......Once again, I'm waking up in an empty bed.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

3 hours sleep a night just dosent do it for me, im still a young growing lad, lol.

this just makes me more stressed out during the day...

ive got 3 and a half hours before i have to be up, and i still havent even tried to sleep again. i tried from 2:00 until 3:35 but couldn't get to sleep. so i turned the pc on and came on loveforums

spike

Chelsee - FWIW, a parachuting parallel to your post. In relative free-fall work, you NEVER reach for your partners. The wind hitting your outstretched arms pushes you away from them. Instead, you bring in your arms and extend your legs. The wind hitting your legs pushes you TOWARD your partners. Always enjoyed that metaphor.
    Speak less. Say more.

well, i managed 2 and a half hours.. im back awake and its killing my head so much ... must resist temptation to sleep lol

i havent made any contact, i wonder if she is thinking about me.. i dont know what to do or say.. she will be getting credit on her phone soon i think, so she should be able to send me messages, thats if she wants to.
    arrgg cant stop thinking about her..

Stick to hobbies, stay off the board and instead visit with friends and/or family. Watch movies.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

well its helped a bit the fact ive got some new motorbikes to play with, and i'm breaking a motorbike up for spares so have been pulling that to bits and posting off the stuff.

well, heres a picture of her, well.. her profile thingy on faceparty.. incase anyone cares..

[URL=http://faceparty.com/member_profile.asp?member_id=4962684&member_name=s amm_901&acstr=Z67009]Click here[/URL]

after talking to her on msn i asked if she still wanted to ring me like she said she was going to, and she has said to me ... 'cant you just forget about me? move on and find someone else and it might make you feel better'

i dont know what to think of that, think that its totaly over, or simply wonder if its a question, a trick question maybe to see if i care? ...

spike.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Chelsee - FWIW, a parachuting parallel to your post. In relative free-fall work, you NEVER reach for your partners. The wind hitting your outstretched arms pushes you away from them. Instead, you bring in your arms and extend your legs. The wind hitting your legs pushes you TOWARD your partners. Always enjoyed that metaphor.

Someone has to reach for the other at some point, otherwise you are requiring some external force to bring you together. Capricious, esp. if its someone you really want.

Having difficulty w/the metaphor, W... imagine bodies spinning aimlessly, rather than a controlled 'letting go'.

I think you are on the right track, she is one playing games with you or two she just dosen't want to be with you. I think it is important to understand what is going on and that you have no control of them only of your self. It would be soo much easier if people were just strait forward. I have been in many situtions where the girl says, I need time, it is not you, it is any guy I can't be with they just can't be strait forward and say no I don't want to date you, it is a clear and concise answer that gets the job done and is strait forward, instead of playing games and have you hope for more and really the only thing of importance is the present the moment. These are my thoughts and it is ok if someone disagree's just explain your thought process.

this girl has tons of things going on all you can do if you really think she is worth it is just sit back be observant and be a good man somethings gotta give right?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Having difficulty w/the metaphor, W... imagine bodies spinning aimlessly, rather than a controlled 'letting go'.
    Maybe you're reaching too hard for a rational image. The metaphor is "sometimes, NOT reaching for it gets you where want." As for caprice, in Western cultures, affairs of the heart almost always begin with a chance meeting. An element of aimlessness does pervade. Unless one believes in fate. Or conjures up a fence-straddled position involving the role pheromones (or the like) play in the advance of human evolution and the quality of the gene pool.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 26-09-05 at 01:35 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

im taking the back seat at the moment, i havent spoken to her for a few days and dont intend on speaking to her either.

she's a changed girl, i dont think i want to be with her anyway, chav comes to mind... everyone says to me 'your girlfriend is a chav' and i say she's not my girlfreind and she was never a chav when i was with her.. i feel disapointed by her,

who cares though.. just makes me wanna forget her more which is good!

after 5 days, sure enough she text me... asked how i was and if i was talking, and asked to text back...

dont know if i should reply to that to be honest.. i mean.. whats to say? and i only have 2 free texts left and cant top my phone up till next month, i dont want to waste them.

spike

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast