+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No straight answer

Tone Guest
    Then do not.

think i'll see if she texts later on, then might consider texting back..

i really cant be arsed with her at the moment, she's stupid.

I am a big advocate of not playing "THE GAME" what she is doing here is pokeing you seeing if you are dead or alive. What you need to do is be strait forward and simple, don't play the game. She asks how you are doing, you say how you are feeling "Well I am doing alright, not great, but not bad either". She asks if you are still talking sure why not. This way there is no stratigic move you can make it is all truth and if she wants to come back so be it, but if not the hell with her.

like i said , if she wants me , shes going to have to work for it , and show she has changed .

i'm not playing her games, i see exactly what you are saying but i just want to know what kind of implementation replying is going to have towards the situation. i mean, if its just to check she hasent lost her backup plan just yet, when her stupid messed up new life goes down the pan (which it will) . then i'm uninclined to talk to her.

on the other hand maybe she is just making sure we are still friends , which i would be rather inclined not to reply about, as harsh as it sounds, that girl hurt me, and i dont really want to be friends with her, she has turned into a worthless idiot.

im a bit confused, i dont know why i even asked, the obvious answer is not to reply, right?

yes, you are right

looks like she has go credit on her mobile now, because the first message was sent at 3:30, another message just received at 8:15 saying 'u not talkin like' ...

i hope i dont get another message lol

bangg.. number three.

'oh well seems like u dont even wanna stay friends xx' with a picture of a crying face.

she's starting to bug me now.. should i hold out? should i tell her exactly how i feel, and what i think of her? or should i just be nice and friendly.

i'm an honest guy, so..... id go with option 2.. but need to think about this before i say something silly.

Very hard position which I have been in, I was an ass and manuiplated the sitution and it all fell to pieces and she started giving blow jobs to everyone but me. So here is what I would do if I could do it agian. Just be honest, something like I am very overwhelmed right now, I just don't understand you don't want to be my girl friend and want to be my friend, but right now this is very hard for me I am trying to get over you to get to the level that you are at with me. Or you could say f#$% it and tell her that you want her back and you can't be friends so it is all or nothing and maybe she will feel sorry and not want to louse you and come back.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, I'd call her and be like, "Look woman. You dumped me. But now you won't stop bugging me? What do you want from me? Honestly. I had feelings for you, you kicked me to the curb, and now you want to keep me around why? Don't you understand that the world doesn't revolve around you? You want to be 'just friends' with me, but that would cause me just more pain and frustration. Try to think of someone besides yourself for once"

BOOM-POW-SUPRISE

Ooooooh!!!

love it, just what i'd like to hear...

i wouldn't feel comfortable talking to her over the phone right now, to be honest im really useless on the phone i find it very difficult to put any expression into what im saying, imagine reading that out as if you were talking normaly, it just wouldn't work.

i'd have to text it, but then i'd have to use my mums phone before she goes to bed, which is very soon.

will this not just cause another big assed arguemnt? she has said how she feels in previous messages...

'All or nothing' , i kinda like that, but i dont really want to be with her unless she makes a change to herself, and starts being the girl i dated a couple of months back.

Spike

something like.

"you said you wanted me to talk, well the only thing i can really talk to you about is the anger and frustration you have put me through by messing me around, everytime i think of you and get messages from you, i am reminded of all the shit i'm trying to get over and forget, ... "

then i'm stuck

"u told me to forget about you, but you want me to talk to you? that dosent make sense, its all or nothing, you cant have everything, it dosent revolve around you."

sent...

reply recieved..

i wanna stay friends allways xx

sent...

it dosent work like that, you told me to forget about you so i am trying to do what you wanted, you cant have it all.
    Last edited by cheazypeaz; 27-09-05 at 06:55 AM.

Tone Guest
    "So what about my feelings? Stop being selfish. We can't be friends. End"

thing is you only get 150 characters on a message, and well they took it all up, lol.. i wanted to write that but it wouldn't fit.

spike

Tone Guest
    Put To Be Continued... at the end.

Then send 2.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast