+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No straight answer

hey guys.

i cant sleep tonight, well its mainly because im not very tired, but also partly because i keep thinking of her, i guess this is probably normal, but its been about 3 weeks since the break up and i really feel i miss her, just in general. sure the bad bits are still there and i think of them. its honestly so wierd sleeping by myself.

i know i shouldn't have but i just read through all the old messages she sent me on my phone, i have ones from back in july that i stored, saying how i am her best boyfriend ever and she would never do anything to hurt me, and well she has done now.

then i read through some more, i just like to remember how it all happened, and how all the things kinda nit together to make the breakup, its really quite depressing that we broke up on really shitty terms and it wasn't all that of a 'biggie'. its the 5th now and i havent spoken to her since the first, so thats over 4 days since i never replied to her message.

I feel like im stabbing myself here, its a feeling where i have two minds and two reactions to. thats obviously to hold on and let go. through the messages it clearly says in more than two of them 'we can try again in the future' .. does this just imply what the above says (women hanging on etc) or does it really mean something.

Last time i brought up the subject with her over the phone, she said she wanted to think about it and call me the next day, which she never did. My words were 'i dont want to sit around here waiting for your chance if theres nothing there, if you want me to talk to you i wont, if you think we have a chance let me know and i'll hold on' . i was straight to the point there and i think it showed her how serious i was.

And all those messages, just make me look at it so cockeyed thinking wtf has happened here, i really thought we were meant to be..

Comments welcome,
    Spike

awww I bet it does hurt. Personally, I wouldn't take the lets try in the future thing to mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    hey guys.

i cant sleep tonight, well its mainly because im not very tired, but also partly because i keep thinking of her, i guess this is probably normal, but its been about 3 weeks since the break up and i really feel i miss her, just in general. sure the bad bits are still there and i think of them. its honestly so wierd sleeping by myself.

i know i shouldn't have but i just read through all the old messages she sent me on my phone, i have ones from back in july that i stored, saying how i am her best boyfriend ever and she would never do anything to hurt me, and well she has done now.

then i read through some more, i just like to remember how it all happened, and how all the things kinda nit together to make the breakup, its really quite depressing that we broke up on really shitty terms and it wasn't all that of a 'biggie'. its the 5th now and i havent spoken to her since the first, so thats over 4 days since i never replied to her message.

I feel like im stabbing myself here, its a feeling where i have two minds and two reactions to. thats obviously to hold on and let go. through the messages it clearly says in more than two of them 'we can try again in the future' .. does this just imply what the above says (women hanging on etc) or does it really mean something.

Last time i brought up the subject with her over the phone, she said she wanted to think about it and call me the next day, which she never did. My words were 'i dont want to sit around here waiting for your chance if theres nothing there, if you want me to talk to you i wont, if you think we have a chance let me know and i'll hold on' . i was straight to the point there and i think it showed her how serious i was.

And all those messages, just make me look at it so cockeyed thinking wtf has happened here, i really thought we were meant to be..

Comments welcome,
    Spike
    You sounded like me of course your going to miss her but move on find someone else and take your mind away from her if you was meant to be you wouldn't have split up delete your old text's put everything what reminds you of her away and get on with your life!

Life is to short just to sit round and wait you make what you can of it if she wants you she will be back obviously she doesn't at the moment so the fact is its over!

Move on its over

hey guys.

Comments welcome,
    Spike
    I'm still experiencing sleepless nights, and its now been 3 months since my breakup. The "not being forever" thing is a crock of shit. She told me that several times, and then last week we were talking and she told me she has a new boyfriend. I then told her I wasn't going to talk to her anymore. I'd been telling her all the same things that you said you've been telling your girl, and it did no good. I say go no contact. I tried it, and then got drunk and caved and called her. Since she took that shit on me last week, I moved everything that reminded me of her out of sight, blocked her on AIM, and deleted her phone # and such. Just try to start moving on, if she contacts you, so be it, but don't contact her anymore.

foolish boy here replied to her message at 2:50 AM and she replied instantly, i just said heres my late reply hows it going etc etc. she asked the same back, i replied and then she must have gone to sleep i suppose.

pah i duno
    spike

Spike, Man this is a hard stage to be in. The way I see it you have two choices one cut her off very hard to do. Block her email, delete her phone number from your phone and block her text messages if you can, this is very hard you will be taunted with thought of her emailing you saying she wants you back but don't let these thoughts get the best of you, I am sure if she really needed to contact you she would(assuming she knows where you live) This option is very hard and it gets the job done but there is another one. Just play the game. She sends a messege to you send one back like a ping pong ball. She says "Oh how are you doing?" you send one back "ohh not too bad". But this one is hard becasue you have to play it right have composure don't get pissed off about her new squeeze or ask about the relationship. Just put your feelers out there. And play along with her game. This way you won't have any questions becasue everything will be out there.

I went with the first one, but it was very hard maybe if I was stronger I would have gone the second route but I didn't feel like hearing about her getting boned by a new dude.

You can tell that she isn't done playing becasue if she really was don't with you I don't think she would be texting.

C.P.. I'm sorry. Breakups are always so hard. I had my first breakup this year, and it was a really hard time for me, especially when he was out with the other person. I remember not being able to sleep because I kept thinking about the two of them.. and when I did fall asleep, I dreamed about the two of them kissing, leaving me, abandoning me. It was a really lonely and hard time for me.

And what I realized was the less you see the person, the better chance you have at forgetting. Out of sight, out of mind. Of course, always thinking about it, but you think about it less and less slowly everytime.

and soon, when you start seeing the person again, you either realize two things, 1, that you still miss that person as much, or two, seeing the person has stopped fulfilling you the way that he/she used to, and that's when you know you've gotten to the point where you're going to be okay.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I dont think she is boning another guy, she may be but she hasent said anything. I guess it would really get to me, but then again its the same as me doing the same to her. which i wouldn't feel guilty about. nevermind, she never replied to my last message so i'll just leave it at that.

lol.. no, i wasn't thinking about him boning the other girl.. no, just that the person's forgotten about you and is moving on..

that helps me to move on too.
    "Ogres are like onions."

foolish boy here replied to her message at 2:50 AM and she replied instantly, i just said heres my late reply hows it going etc etc. she asked the same back, i replied and then she must have gone to sleep i suppose.

pah i duno
    spike
    Don't call her or contact her ever again! I learned this the hard way myself, just quit man. Walk away with your last shred of dignity intact.

like i said, i don't intend on contacting her in the near future. i know i'll bump into her soon as i met her through her brother who is a good biking mate.

yes, or else you end up in this thing where you have no shred of dignity left..

which is exactly where i am.. fly, child, fly
    "Ogres are like onions."

dont mean to sound sad, but could you explain how chasing some girl would loose your dignity, explain the term dignity, sorry, i'm a stupid teenager

Dignity: Respecting another person's position until doing so causes you to disrespect yourself.
    Speak less. Say more.

dont mean to sound sad, but could you explain how chasing some girl would loose your dignity, explain the term dignity, sorry, i'm a stupid teenager
    It means you don't want to end up looking like the most desperate pussy in the world to all those around you! As I said, I learned this the hard way. Don't call her anymore man, simple as that. When you see her, act like she means nothing to you, even if its killing you.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast