+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: No straight answer

well i started talking to a lad on her msn, to find it was the lad i 'tapped on the shoulder' at the cube, he saw her get with another guy too so he moved on...

then i told her brother, and apparently she has a boyfriend aswell, and its not this lad im talking to on msn, or the other lad at the party...

so she got off with 3 guys when she had a boyfriend, what a filthy slut..

i'm very disimpressed, and her brother is going to take action i think... he isn't best pleased his sister is acting in this way, i told him i hijacked all her accounts and he said she deserves it..

i'm going to continue till she gets hurt.. shes hurt to many people and got away with it, its not fair. however many immature actions have to be taken to get the point accross that it hurts to be CRAPPED on.. so be it.

all the way ... all the way

You've inspired me. I think I'm going to download all the phone logs from the Cell phone service I share with the Ex, call up every phone number I dont recognize and tell em she has genital herpes.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yes, be like Batman and rid the world of filthy sluts by making them hurt. Sadly they probably have no feelings anyways right? So they won't feel anything.

I like you're thinkin Junsui. My dad is a man-slut, why dont you go over to his place in Lubbock and kick his butt
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I will! We could be like a slut fighting team and take them out in every city.

He got what was coming to him....I have two brothers who both married women Dad dated first.

oh wow lol

Is he from here?

I dont really know. I've always assumed so

lmao excellent!!!

After suffering an initial soul-search, I usually walk away like this:

Last edited by whaywardj; 08-10-05 at 06:31 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678