+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok, girls here's a question for you.

ok, girls here's a question for you.

Ok, here goes nothing...
    Do girls like getting love letters? Is this age-old practice special to you? Or, in this technologically driven world that we live in, do you think its crusty and outdated?

My next question is: If you got one, would you write back? Or would you wait for the fella to write or try to get in touch with you again?

sure

I'm not a chick, but my girlfriend loves getting them from me, and she writes back. In fact, I first told her how I felt with a letter, and uh... a poem... she likes poetry okay! Yeah, well, it worked for me.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

I' m not a chick either. Well, I feel that writing letter can be very romantic especially adding some love poems in the letter. ^__^ And you can write thing that you dare not ask or shy to ask during dating. It is still a good way by expressing each other feeling using black and white.

yo

word brutha, i know exactly what you are saying. Personally, I think I'm better at writing my thoughts than speaking them aloud.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

Personally, I think I'm better at writing my thoughts than speaking them aloud too.

notebook

Well, last night my girlfriend gave me this notebook, and she said she wanted to write notes back and forth to each other. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, and some of our friends write little notes in it too. Since we go to different schools, its really nifty. And to think we can look back on it when we get married, hehe, that's pretty sweet.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i remember these...from a guy's point of view. giving a girl a love letter is really sweet and they really care for it, but when they get to a certain stage, i think that it tends to be immature. it just depends on how you see it. there are adults that think love letters are really cute and romantic. it just depends which approach you would like to take on it. personally i would give roses. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

si senor

Yes, I am young and it is cute for now, so I'll take it, hehe. But yes, roses also are very good! Letters, poetry, roses, and a warm hug is always nice... lol, im such a loser.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

[quote:41e82fa1ba]im such a loser.[/quote:41e82fa1ba]

Nah. You are not.

lol

Thanks man, lol.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

[color=deeppink:0999c5b99d]hehe i would love to get all of those things. but i dont have anyone special to give me that kinda stuff right now. =( nah it's all good =P keep up da good work guys. those chicks are lucky to have u as much as you're lucky to have them.[/color:0999c5b99d]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

awww, thanks!

Thank you Angel Stephy! I wish you luck, and I hope you find that guy you're looking for! My girlfriend and I are both very happy, even though were only 15.. .yeah, thats right, only 15, were in love, and thats all that matters!

...people are gonna point and laugh now, lol.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

[color=deeppink:6a4fe9776c]wow you're only 15? that's cool.. i wish you two the best of luck. how long have u guys been together? remember.. dont use "love" freely.. it's really strong...[/color:6a4fe9776c]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

everyone shld use love as much as possible.
    much as it is strong, its subjective
    =)
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

angel

Well, we've known each other for about 2 years, and we were really good friends til last April, when I told her how I felt about her. She uh... sort of had a boyfriend at the time, but broke up with him after I told her, and unfortunately, I had to leave the country from mid-June until mid-August. But when I got back, we started going out!
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast