+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This might be new to the forum..

lilwing89 Guest

This might be new to the forum..

i went over to my gfs on saturday and it went pretty good. although i did catch her cold when i went over, it was totally worth it.

anyways we made out a bunch of times lol..most specifically the one i am questioning about; she sucked my fingers for a while. usually whenever i stuck my finger in her mouth she would bite it for a "haha", a joke you know? but this time i dont know what i did, she started licking my finger...it went on for about 20-30 minutes..ahhhhhh it felt so good. i plan on bringing her the same pleasures she brings me

and she has this pda problem but, we were sitting on the couch while her mom was on the computer(both backs face eachother) and i licked her lips and she started laughing, then licked mine. we did that a few times, then i licked the side of her face a couple of times, she laughed and copied. it was funny and sexual at the same time! it was sooooooo great you know? a couple of times it led to some short french kisses, followed by some hushed giggles. her mom was like "what is going on over there? i gotta break the silence with some neil young!" it was so funny! a couple of times we licked eachothers ears! i know it might sound weird but i actually liked it! i dont think she wouldve kept doing it back if she didnt like it..dont you think so too?
    i kissed her neck a few times too..she never kisses my neck at all. she has 2 times since weve been together, and i told her twice that i like it when she does...i dont know if she just doesnt like to kiss my neck?? i dont have acne on my neck nor is my neck gross or anything..it's clean and tidy! dunno what it is.

also when her mom was driving me back to her house(my gf came also) we were sitting in the back and we started up again lol.
    when we arrived at the house and the truck stopped, she put a finger on my chin and kinda directed my face torwards hers. she didnt pucker her lips or anything so i didnt know if she wanted me to kiss her goodnight or not.. so i didnt. bad move, i know. but atleast i said bye like always?? a few times i had kissed her goodnight..but she had never made an intention like this time.

yesterday i was in bed all day with a terrible cold.. i had gotten on this morning(i skipped school because it was so bad) and noticed she had wrote an email seeing how i was doing and asking me all this stuff like if i had a good time lol.
    i responded yes that i did have a good time and more stuff. i asked her if she wanted me to kiss her goodnight and i told her that i liked it when we were "licking" eachother also.
    she wrote an email later today when she got out of school telling me about school related topics and how her volleyball practice went but never answered my question. never commented on my comments either. the email wasn't a "RE:" so she prolly didnt even read it yet..

how do you think she feels about it?

So where's the "new" part?
    Speak less. Say more.

yea, we want the new part.

Tone Guest
    Nice to be young and naive.

you guys are mean....just because he is young and inexperienced (?).

yea suckign on a finger feels great..... and you really shouldnt be talking to us here, you should be out and enjoying it. you have no problems, just do the cake walk.

Okay, we're mean and you take things too seriously. If you notice, he's been here a while and can roll with the punches
    Last edited by TAVS; 21-09-05 at 05:36 AM.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lilwing89 Guest
    i like it up the butt too, tavs

cant forget that

She liked it..don't have to press her for any more answers. Just kiss her more next time. Enjoy the ride. Keep the hands and feet inside while doing so..