+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl with problems

girl with problems

Ive known this girl for about 5 months. I was instantly attracted to her but im aware she gets quite a bit of male attention. I found out about a month ago that her dad hung himself with she was growing up which explains a lot about her behavior.

She acts like shes hypersexualized but i think she hates men because she sucks them in the rejects them. She kept it secret that she apparently bi sexual and is currently dating another girl.

I think its safe to say shes messed up because sometimes she acts sassy and confident like a proper woman and other times she behaves liek shes regressed into a 16 year old girl. Her voice also changes bizarrely so when these different personalities appear.

I'm wondering if someone can shed some light as to what this sort of thing does to someone and can anyone explain her behavior to me and am i naive in thinking that she isn't a total slut in an effort to get over her traumatic past?

And more importantly for me is she worth the effort to try and get her to feel better about herself or should i just move on and stay well away considering her baggage?

This is the stripper, yes? All the personality you see is play acting. Being hypersexualised and luring men in is how she makes money...and of course she isn't going to have a relationship with one of her johns. Sassy one minute, childish the next? It's all part of the act and she changes according to who she wants to impress.

I once asked if she ever spends time with you which you haven't paid for. I don't recall you answering.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wonder what is your problem since you bother with girl like that at all.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will