Even writing this makes me cringe... So I guess this guys was a decent friend last year even though we didn't have any classes together. We sang for events multiple times together and we even hangout afterwards, BUT I think I ruined it last year because I kinda liked him and maybe I came on too strong and it became super obvious that I liked him. I don't even like him anymore I just miss him being my friend, and this all happened LAST school year (we just started our senior year on Monday) and this is the first time we have classes together BUT HE COMPLETELY IGNORES ME and avoids me and kinda rubs it in. Like I was walking with my friend and he called her out and said hi to her then looked at me and looked away? And he just avoids my friends whenever I'm with them and its confusing me because I didn't really do anything wrong?
I'm a pretty lovable person (according to others it's hard to ever hate me) and he's known for being one of the sweetest and outgoing/friendly guys in our class. So what could be the reason why he's ignoring me? Some people think it's because he actually LIKES me now? But hes really friendly and MOST OF HIS FRIENDS ARE GIRLS. It's been ONE YEAR since I talked to him idk why he's acting weird PLZ HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? I feel like our awkward silence is worse than talking to each other.