+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird problem

Weird problem

me and my girlfriend started having sex about 6 weeks ago. we have now been together for nearly 3 years. both 18.

she is using the implant (lasts 3 years) and i am using condoms when we have sex.

she has now been on the impant since July. they say it can take 3 months for it all to settle down.

she was last on her period 2 weeks ago. and always has had regular periods every 4 weeks. today she has started having a slight bleed which she says looks like old blood. not fresh. she has cramps in her lower stomach. any idea why this could be?

will be going to a GP soon, but cant get in tommorow

Wait, Wait. You were together for nearly 3yrs before sleeping together? Wow.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

yea we waited for the right time. did it on holiday in corfu

Considering your use of double protection, she is probably NOT pregnant, but she should contact her physician. She may need to change (or make adjustments to) her birth control implant to a stronger/weaker dosage.

What do you mean by "implant" ??

The only thing I can think of is a diafram cause that's kinda "implanted" within the vagina before sex

I think he is talking about Norplant, which is the same stuff that birth conrol pills are made of, but it is implanted under the skin and is released over the course of a year or so...

Oh really? I'm gonna look it up. I dunno how effective a year's supply in one dose could be

Yea look it up cause your not quite getting it
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis