+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with girl, she has a boyfriend. Need advice.

In love with girl, she has a boyfriend. Need advice.

Hey. Before i continue this story, please keep an open mind. I know this is morally wrong, and might receive a lot of hate. Okay, back to the story:

I met this girl a few months back, and i have fallen totally in love with her. She likes me a lot too, and has decided she wants to be with me, and break up with her current boyfriend (which she is living with). This is also because she doesnt have feelings for him anymore, the way she once did. Now there is a problem; Her boyfriend has gotten really nice the last weeks (as he noticed she was less interesting etc). So he does a lot of nice things, and she has a real hard time breaking up. She doesn't want to hurt him, and she stalls the breakup. I do not want to pressure her, but if she wants to breakup, what good is it to wait? Am i right? Should i try telling her these things, or just lay off completely? I don't want to be pressuring her, if she is insecure.

You're being strung along like a prize bull with a ring in its nose.
    If she wanted to be with you then she would dump his ass and be with you.

You wont' do this but you should stop seeing her, stop talking to her and stop pinning your hopes on her. She knows how to reach you to tell you when/IF she's left her BOYFRIEND.

You might be shy but you're also stupid to allow yourself to think you're "in love" with someone who hasn't yet left the sap she's cheating on at home. Take back your self-respect and tell her you're moving on and to contact you when she's single. Even if she does contact you IF she becomes single ...

How will you ever trust her not to cheat on you if she ever leaves him? ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I understand what your saying, and hey, maybe thats the case. But i kinda dont feel that is the case. She occasionally speaks as if we were a couple, and talks about the future, meeting my parents etc. Not while we are having a conversation about it, but it just comes out as if it was obvious sometimes. (for example, "I dont think your parents will like me") Maybe i am being ignorant, but its my first and only love, so i can't bare the thought of not seeing her.

but its my first and only love, so i can't bare the thought of not seeing her.
    Well, I'm sorry that your first "love" was with someone who is not free to be yours. That's a true shame that you would cuckhold another man like you've been doing. That's no way to start out on your adventures in dating.

You're not "a couple" your a secret and temporary escape from her boyfriend and you will remain that until you get the ballzz you need to tell her you're giving up your role. It is what it is. You've only known her a couple of months and I'm sure during that time you've not spent much actual time in her company so don't confuse your lust for love.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hanging out with her doesn't put any pressure on her to breakup with him...you are letting her have the best of both worlds....two guys pining for her.
    The best thing you can do is walk away. When you do that it will either make her realize she needs to be with you or she can't live without her BF. If she chooses her BF then you know she was just using you.