+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with him

Whats up with him

Hi all I am not sure if this is the right spot or not but here goes. I got this guy I work with.The first time I talked to him he came up and hit me on the arm.I thought nothing of it at first.Then oneday I had called him upfront to help a customer but instead of helping the customer he comes to me and asked what I wanted.he got really close to me,so close that I could have rubbed up against him just if i moved an inch.I almost did rub up against him while I was trying to help a customer.I finally said excuse me and he moved but acted as if he really didn't wanna move.When he does this i get this really strong vibe.And he does this everytime he gets around me.he'll look into my eyes when we talk.He'll stare at me and when I look up and see him staring at me he'll just smile at me.So then I started thinking something was up and maybe there could be something there.Then I find out hes married.But I never knew he was cause he wears no rings on his fingers.So guys any comments are welcome.And advice is needed and much appreciated.So tell me is this guy looking for an affair or not?

Why does it matter? Do you have the hots for him? Do you desire to help him cheat on his wife? What's your thinking
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

A friend of mine asked me that similar question. After i told her that this married guy wanted to sleep with her, she just got upset. Anyways, he gave her a ride home and than asked her if she wanted to get together sometime. Tavs, nice sig dude..
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    A friend of mine asked me that similar question. After i told her that this married guy wanted to sleep with her, she just got upset. Anyways, he gave her a ride home and than asked her if she wanted to get together sometime. Tavs, nice sig dude..
    Thanks, it's a song by a great group, Randy Rogers Band.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Thanks, it's a song by a great group, Randy Rogers Band.
    So Tavs, the title of the song is "Friends with Benefits"?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

guys that don't wear wedding rings don't take their marriage seriously or girls for that matter. next time he gets close to you punch him in his nads.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    So Tavs, the title of the song is "Friends with Benefits"?
    Yea. These guys just signed with Mercury Records. Here's a link to a clip of the song

[url]http://randyrogersband.com/audio/friends.mp3[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Yea. These guys just signed with Mercury Records. Here's a link to a clip of the song

[url]http://randyrogersband.com/audio/friends.mp3[/url]
    Thanks for the link, Tavs. Haven't listened to country for quite awhile.

Im 100% serious here: Find a new job. This guy sounds creepy. He may be mentally deficient. Dont go home by yourself at night from work. He may be stalking you. There was a young woman killed here a week ago in my end of the city walking home alone from working at Wendys after 1am. The guy doesnt seem stable and you should report him to your manager. No one should be in your space like that and make you feel uneasy.

Tell your boss.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    There was a young woman killed here a week ago in my end of the city walking home alone from working at Wendys after 1am. The guy doesnt seem stable and you should report him to your manager. No one should be in your space like that and make you feel uneasy.
    That was some f'd up shit. Did they find out anything yet?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Married guys that hit on girls are morally deficient, selfish slimebags. Stay away from him, and if he is 'too close' tell him to back the **** off.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Few days ago i lost a friend due to this stuff (although we weren't that close). She wouldn't even consider the fact that this guy wanted to sleep with her. Instead, there was that "he's just a nice guy" crap. It was so obvious too.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would u even be interested once you found out hes married? I mean like its gonna work between the two of you......even if his marriage isn't the happiest. Find someone else....that ISN'T married.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

she must be blond ... MUST BE ... how obvious is it ?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast