+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this love or just a crush? Please help

Is this love or just a crush? Please help

So, I've got a friend, we knew each other for almost 6 years, even if we've only talked through facebook, because it's a sort of long distance friendship. He's really nice to me, even if he's quite shy when we see each other. During these past few days I can't stop thinking about him and I always want to talk to him. I also noticed some things on him that I've never noticed before. I'm really confused because it seems like I got jealous when he and my cousin went out. I felt something weird and it kinda hurt me. I don't understand if I'm having a crush on him or if I'm falling in love. How can I tell that?

Spend time with him, if it's just a crush it will go away or develop into more. What do you mean you noticed some things on him that you've never noticed before? What sorts of things?

I cant spend time with him, since we live in different countries and that's why we only send messages through facebook. And the "things" are like for example him being quite good looking, his smile, voice and also his kindness and patience.
    Last edited by K_28; 09-09-15 at 11:54 AM.

So what does it mean when you say "he's quite shy when we see each other"? Have you ever met him?

Yes, I first met him back in 2009, but we see each other like every 3 years. I recently saw him 2 weeks ago, when my family went back in our native country.